Ben's Dream

In Auradon, Ben was hanging out with Chad and Doug and played football together. "So Ben, are you excited to become future king?" Doug asked then Ben replied "yes I sure am! I can't wait to do what I've always wanted to do" then Chad said "let me guess, marry audrey, get rich, and tell people what you want? Because that's what I would do if I was king" then Ben said "no way, someday I'm going to give the villan kids a chance to live here" then Chad and Doug were suprised from what Ben said. "You're crazy you're just joking" Chad said then Ben said "uhhh..no I'm not" then Doug said "maybe it won't be that bad having some people from the isle come here" then Chad said "no no the heck no! Ben do you realize that they are a terrible influence?" Then Ben said "well maybe they can be a little aggressive but I know that they have good in them" Chad disagreed on everything what Ben said and then replied "I see no good in them" then Doug said "come on we haven't even met the VK'S" then Chad went away and said "I'm outta here" then Ben felt sad and Doug tried to comfort him but Chad called his name and Doug said "sorry ben" then went with Chad. Ben sat down and then he saw a girl coming. "Lonnie?" He said the she replied "hey Ben! Why are you by yourself?" Then Ben asked "uhh Lonnie, would it be weird if I invited villan kids to live here in Auradon with us?" Then Lonnie was thinking and said "well maybe but it would be nice" then Ben said "I know I'm going to be king one day and having kids from the isle is my dream" then Lonnie said "well my mother always told me to never give up on your dreams" they both smiled at each other and Ben felt better.