Poor Carlos

Carlos was treated as a slave and abused by his mother. His mother always told him that dogs were Evil. Carlos was also bullied sometimes. When the core four got home, mal said "mom we stole fruit!" Then maleficent said "good, all of these are for me I am starving" then mal said "come on mother, you always take stuff that we steal" then maleficent replied "that's why it's called stealing duh!" Then Curella said "Carlos you need to massage my feet it's that time again!" Then Jay said "Haha you get to massage your mothers grody feet" Carlos was annoyed and did what his mother told him to do. "Mom" he said "is it really true that dogs eat people?" Then curella said "yes Carlos they are evil and are dangerous to be around with now quit questioning and keep rubbing" Carlos kept messaging his mom's feet and then she said "After this you have to clean my room it's a mess like dirty 101 Dalmatians" after Carlos was done, he went to go clean his mother's room. When it was time to go to bed, Carlos dreamt that he turned into a dog and curella had to destroy him. He woke up feeling scared and thought to himself and said "I'm a loser, I'll never be a leader, all I have is fake friends and a crazy mother who doesn't even care about me" he started to tear up a little and went back to sleep. The next day, Carlos was the first to wake up and went outside. He saw Mal spray painting and turns out he wasn't the first to wake up at all. "Long live evil?" He said as he looked at what mal spray painted on the wall. "Yeah it totally fits with our team" then Carlos said "team?" Then mal said "well duh, we're rotten to the core!" Carlos had a fake smile on his face. "You're coming to my birthday Saturday right?" Mal asked then Carlos said "oh yeah sure why wouldn't i?" Then mal replied "well.....the secret is..........my mother uninvited evil queen and evie" then Carlos was shocked and asked "wait why? Aren't you 2 like really close?" Then mal said "yeah but my mom and evie's mom don't really get along" then Carlos replied "that's true but what if evie finds out that she missed your party?" then mal said "I'm hoping she won't but anyway hand me another spray bottle" Carlos did what mal requested and spray painted with her. "Not bad De vil!" Mal said then Carlos said "thanks"