No invitation

The core four was hanging out doing more Mischief. When they were done, Carlos laughed and Jay said "see? Told ya being bad wasn't bad after all!" Then Carlos said "yeah but it still seemed wrong but felt a little good" they all laughed. "I can't wait for Mal's......" Jay said but was interrupted by mal and she whispered "don't tell evie she doesn't know!" Then evie asked Carlos what they were whispering about. "Uhh...nothing important" Carlos said then evie started to get a little suspicious and started to get more nosy and pressured Carlos but he couldn't tell her.  "Don't do it carlos!" Mal whispered then Carlos said "uhh...they were just talking about how you're the fairest of all the land!" Then evie looked at Jay and mal and mal said "uh..yes because you are totally better looking than your mom" then evie said "omg, you guys really think that about me? Well I am a pretty girl" then Jay said "sooo.....let's just keep kicking stuff over" then Carlos whispered "that was a close one"

A few days later.....
Evie woke up and wanted to play with mal but she wasn't home and Jay and Carlos weren't either. Evie saw her mother looking angry and said "I'm sorry evie but everyone is gone" then evie asked "what do you mean?" Then evil queen replied "we weren't invited to Mal's birthday, it said so on the letter someone left for us" then evie asked "what? Why we weren't invited?" Then evil queen said "probably had something to do with maleficent I'm sorry evie but everyone is out in the middle of the isle having a good time while we are stuck here uninvited" evie cried and ran to her room but evil queen didn't seem to care. Evie couldn't believe that she was lied to and didn't get to celebrate her best friend's birthday.

Descendants Before Auradon जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें