0.6

this is what i picked out:  good enough.

'the boy' was wearing a grey nike jogging suit

"so since your not telling me your name. what can i call you?" i come out the bathroom fully dressed. "umm. tony?" he shrugged. "mhm? tony? is that your name?"

"no. but it's one of my nick names. that's why you can call me it." he stands up. "so where's this party?" he adds. "it's like 10 minutes away. it shouldn't be far. come on."

"wait. you can drive?" he acts surprised. "can you?" i rolled my eyes walking down the stairs. we make it to my garage. "there she is." we stood in front of my tesla.

"what is it?" tony asked. "it's a tesla. one of the greatest cars out there." i knew he was stupid at this point. "i've seen better." he opened the car door and got in. asshole.

-

we made it to the party. and let me tell you, it was hella crowded. and the house. big ass hell. we walked in and went to the kitchen. "want some beer?" tony asked me. "no i'm good." i shrugged.

"who the hell comes to a party and not drink. and you pulled me to come too? oh your getting beer." he poured me a drink. then he handed it to me. "fuck it." i said to my self.

that's when i drowned the whole cup. "that's what i'm talking about party animal!" tony laughed sipping his cup. he poured me some more.

a couple of minutes later i've gotten a little tipsy. "let's dance. i wanna dance." i grabbed tony's hand and bit my lip pulling him on the dance floor. i was grinding on him.

then a chubby guy came over and pulled me off him. "hey beautiful." he put his hand on my hips. "ew. gross get off me." i push off him. "don't be like that babe." he licked his lips at me.

"hey buddy." tony chimes in putting his hand on the guys shoulder. "go say sorry." he motioned his head to me. "hell no." he chuckled. "go. say. your sorry." he looked deep into his eyes. i think he's compelling him.

"i'm sorry." he looked at me. just as soon as he was about to walk away. "say it like you mean it." tony grabbed the back of his shirt. "i'm so sorry." he said.

"that's more like it." he dusk nonexistent dirt off the top of the guys shirt. he was about to walk away again but tony pulled him back. "you know what? punch yourself in the face." the guy did as he said.

he punched himself in the face. tony laughed then looked into his eyes. "harder." he clenched his jaw. he punched himself in the face harder than the first time. "tony. that's enough." i yelled.

"now run along." he laughed after he was fully gone. "that was funny." he smiled. i rolled my eyes. "come on." i grabbed his hand leading him to the kitchen. "thank you. for doing that." i folded my arms.

"no problem." he winked. then we heard glass shatter and the music lower and everyone gasp forming a circle. we ran up to the crowd. it was josh his head was bleeding. "are you ok?!" his girlfriend barged in the circle.

"i'm fine it was a dare." he laughed. "a dare to brake class on your head. very funny." she rolled her eyes. then tony walked off. i followed after him.

we were now outside. he was walking to the car. "hey are you ok." i ask him. "no i'm not okay. vampire plus blood, not a good look." he kept walking. "oh yeah sorry." i catch up to him.

"don't be let's just go home."