0.27

[THALIAS POV]
FRIDAY
9:27 PM

i really thought whatever melody was going to do was really going to get harry to ask me to homecoming. i got my hopes up.

i decided not to go to harry's get together. i didn't want to see his face right now. and i was pretty tired anyways. so now i'm chilling. doing some online shopping for my dress.

"whatcha doooing?" a familiar voice called. "anthony? is that you?" at this point i wasn't phased by him trying to scare me or his attempts to.

"ding ding ding." he swiped his hand and he appeared next to me. "are you dress shopping?" he asked an obvious question, i was on a page full of dresses.

"nope." i rolled my eyes at his stupidity. "ok. ouu.. get that one." he put his finger up to a dress on my computer screen. and it's actually really beautiful.

"i'll take it up for consideration."

DING!

my phone flashed. i picked it up to see it was a text from harry. it read; 'are you coming?'

'sorry i'm pretty busy today maybe some other time?'

i lied. i just didn't feel like it tonight. "ouchers, bailed on harry larry?" anthony pucked his lips. so annoying. "yes. i don't feel like it tonight."

"i just want to chill and relax." i explained. "ok. i'll join you." he laid his head on my shoulder. "fine. why aren't you hanging with melody?" i asked.

"she's out eating dinner with her family for the night." he told me. "oh yeah, i forgot she told me about that."

"so yeah, that's why." he said. "so i'm just your second choice?" i giggled. "no, you'll never be my second choice." he made it very clear.

"yeah ok."

me and anthony sat and chilled the rest of the night and ended up falling asleep.

-

THURSDAY
the day before homecoming...

i ordered my dress yesterday. the app says it should be here in 20 minutes. thanks to same day shipping!

i hope it fits well. harry still hasn't asked me to the dance, so i guess i'm kickin it with my friends.

the best option to be honest. i'm going out to get the heels with melody today. just us as well. we could catch up, and i can ask her what was going on yesterday.

i grabbed my phone, purse, and keys and then got into my car. i had to to pick melody up. which i don't mind at all.

-

"hey!" melody greeted me as she got in my car. "what's up, you ready?" i asked her putting the car into reverse backing up out of her driveway.

"girl, let me tell you about the long day i've had." she said about to start the conversation. "that dinner i had with my parents. i wanted to die!"

"first were talking about my future, then their arguing, then we talk about something else, next thing you know their arguing again."

she continued. "your lucky. i haven't talked to my parents in a month." i giggle. "aw. why haven't you called them?" melody asked. "i don't know. just because they're busy all the time."

"and i didn't want to interfere. sometimes i think they forget about me. but when i call them i pop back into they're heads." i added.

"don't say that, they didn't forget about you babe." she tried to cheer me up. but i really did feel that way. "but they never ever call me. i'm always the one to have to call them."

"so i just stopped and waited for them to call me, and look, they never did. probably wasn't planning on it either." i got kinda sad. because i did miss my parents, but they don't feel the same way.

"it's okay. let's go and get our shoes."