home

Freeds P.O.V

Waking up was painful, all the light and sound flooding my senses was overwhelming but I couldn't stay drifting in the peaceful darkness forever. Slowly, sence by sence, I came to. First feeling, I was cold, no, more than cold, I was frozen but I could feel something warm and fluffy covering me. Secondly smell, old wood and stale beer, the guild hall no mistaking it, the smell of home. Then sound, people were talking around me for sure but I couldn't make out what they were saying for a while, like my head was under water but finally it started to clear "... onger will he be out?" Bixlow said I think though I was still not sure, " He should have woken up by now" Wendy said for sure. Finaly my sight came back, eyelids heavy, it took a while but I managed to open my eyes but when I did the light was blinding.

"Hey" my throat and mouth was dry and my voice scratchy but I managed that one word. Everyone turned to look at me, Bixlow and Ever were there obviously, as well as Wendy and Natsu. Lucy, Grey, Erza and the master were in the background, watching from afar as to not get in the way. "Hey you idiot you scared us to death" and with that I was swallowed in a hug from Ever " What were you doing outside in the middle of a storm? You could have died! You're supposed to be the sensible one to balance the rest of us out. Dont do that again, you hear me?" It was then that I realised she was crying " I wont I promiss "

When she finally released me from the death grip I quickly noticed that under the blankets I wasn't clothed, " WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?" I screamed while pulling the blankets up hoping to cover more of my self. Everyone laughed and Bixlow passed me my clothes that had been on the radiator next to the booth I was laid down on. This is when Natsu's team decided to take their leave, Wendy giving me strict orders to stay rapped up and warm.

The master at this point moved closer "I'm glad you're ok my boy but it's not like you to do something so irresponsible. Please tell me this wasn't a result of the conversation we had." I had never seen the master look so sad " truth be told that conversation was a big portion but is not completely at fault. I just need some time to process everything. Sorry for scaring you." I said, looking at my hands and not daring to look up but after a few seconds I heard his retreating foot steps "So I'm going to go out on a limb and say nothing can be done. " Bixlow gused at which I nodded my head " ok am I missing something? 'Nothing can be done' about what? What conversation? What's going on?" Ever demand reminding me of her presence. Bixlow looked at me and I nodded so he explained everything, right from the beginning up until now.

---☆☆---

Authors note
So what do you think? Be sure to leave your thoughts and feelings in the comments and I'll be back with a new chapter next week. Bye😊😊