Introduction

Hey Guys! Welcome to "Love That You Can't See".

This story is pretty straight forward, but you will enjoy it! Please leave likes and comments for the future chapters!!!

This book is written for the time of World War II. This book is about a girl and her brother figuring out everything. They find out that their mom was keeping a secret from them. There has been a war going on. Throughout the story, there will be parts where there is kind of a little imagination. For example, I state in the story "are there even light bulbs in this time?" It's just a way of me saying that I used imagination, even though I dont know the real deal!

I hope you enjoy!

xoxo Triniti <3

About Me:

Hey! I'm Triniti and I am a young writer! This is my first time doing this writing experience and I am so excited! Why am I doing this? Well, I have some books that I have been writing but I haven't posted them. So far this is the first one that I feel confident posting. This is kind of a big deal for me and it will show how well my writing skills are. Again, please feel free to add any comments or suggestions for the future chapter. Even some ideas for my next book!

I Hope You Enjoy This Story! <3