Ch. 1

A pretty, female fox looked at her litter of 3 pups, then up at her mate 
" What should we name them? " She asked, wrapping her tail around them. 

 " Well, I think the all white one should be called Cloud, and maybe the greyish one Asher? " "Good Idea! And the Black one should be.....Eclipsa" She nuzzled them 

'~-~' Cloud's POV '~-~'
My eyes still closed, I scooted closer to my mother's belly. I whined when one of my siblings pushed me back, then I felt the ground vanish from under me. Something moved me to the other side of my mum, Could it have been my dad? Then, I yawned..My light blue eyes opening wide. The place I was looked like the inside of a tree, I saw a black furred male and a white furred female, definitely my parents. I looked around, trying to stand on my wobbly legs, but I just fell back down. The pups on the other side of my mother were Grey and Black. I think..I heard the adult foxes talking about our names, my fur is white so I'm Cloud, the black on is Eclipsa and the grey one is Asher...I think... 

'~-~' Time skip, 3 months because nothing happened '~-~'
I hopped up onto all fours, sprinted around, weaving between my dad's, Fall, legs. He picked me up and placed me outside the den, it was beautiful and snowy....and I love it! " It's so pretty! I'm going to play in it!" I squealed, bolting off into the icy stuff.

---------

And there you have it, Caution Clouds' first ever chapter! I personally like it, but this is my first time writing and I have to press publish before I can change my mind
~Pupperitoburrito