Ch.2

Their mother left the den, in tears with blood dripping down over her left eye. Their father barking something loudly, claws coated in blood and white fur
" AND NEVER COME BACK, ANASTASIA! " He howled when he was a fair distance away.

'~-~' Cloud's POV '~-~'
And that was the last time I saw my mum, bloody, the cut over her eye was deep and probably got infected...probably killed her...."I miss mom.." She said, subconsciously. " Err--- I mean, Anastasia " She said, correcting herself. "What? Anastasia? Who? " Asher asked the grey fox pup tilted his head to the side. " Anastasia was our mom, remember? Asher? Eclipse? " Eclipsa had changed his name when his real gender turned out to be male. "Don't remember that name, at all " Eclipse barked, laying on his side. Their father had gave Cloud a light scratch over  her snout because of her resemblance to their mother. "Dad, do you remember Anastasia? "  She asked, their father just HAD to know. "Nope, doesn't ring a bird call " He looked down, confused.

 " Anastasia was our mom! Does no one remember that night she left in tears, left eye shut and bloody? HOW COULD ANY OF YOU FORGET OUR OWN MOTHER!? " She barked at everyone in the den. (Poor Clouds)

 Tears pricked her eyes, Cloud pranced swiftly through the snow, getting as far from the tree trunk as possible. She stopped running, her vision getting hazy as she slowed down...Then it all went black.

"Cloud? " A familiar voice rung through her ears.
"Cloudy~?" The voice asked again, gentler than ever
" Please wake up " At the last plea she opened her eyes, sitting up and looking around at her surroundings
"Mom? " She asked, the older female fox looked stunned into a silence. "You can remember me?" Cloud literally began laughing "Of course! You're my mother! How can I forget you? "

"Because...Moonshine hit your heads with a stone to make you all forget who I was......"
Everything suddenly clicked
"So, our father hit our heads with a rock to make us forget you? Imma hit his head with a rock and make him forget how to breathe--" Anastasia looked down at her pup in confusion

" A strange one you are, Clouds "

----------
Eeeeeeee
Chapter two alreadyy
If you're not proud, I dunno what'll make you proud of me.

~PupperitoBurrito