_= Chapter 6 =_

Minho Pov

The first room I searched for him was obviously the bathroom, the last place I had seen him.

I opened the door, expecting him to stand there, but there was no one. The towels he used were left there folded and the bathtub was empty.

With the confusion written in my face I closed the door again and thought about a room he could be in.

I should go downstairs first, I decided. I walked into the living room but again, there wasn't a sign of him. There was just Dori laying at the couch.

I maybe stopped the searching for a bit and took some time to pet Dori.

After that I made my way into the kitchen and finally found what I was looking for. Sitting at the floor and petting Soon-ie and Doong-ie.

"What are you doing here?!" I said a little bit too loud which made Jisungie flinch hard. Well, Soon-ie and Doong-ie flinched too.

He turned around immediately and looked at me. "I-I w-wasn't a-able t-t-to f-find y-your b-bed-r-room." He stumble kinda being scared.

"I'm so sorry..." I said and rushed over to hug him and added: "I was so scared that you ram off or something. I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you."

"I-it's okay. Your house is more a maze than my old alley." My kitten said and caressed my back.

"But hey... I met Soon-ie, Doong-ie and Dori. They're so cute" He squealed cutely and broke the hug to pet Soon-ie and Doong-ie again. That insulated me, he kinda chose Soon-ie and Doong-ie over me just now.

"You're way cuter." I mumbled and looked away. "Oh what did you say?" He asked and stooped petting my cats to look at me.

"N-nothing. You should go to sleep now. It's very late, kitten." I said distracting from my sentence before.

"Okay." He responded and stood up. I started walking and he followed behind me. While I was walking, I explained some room or more what they are for.

"And this is my dance room..." I said, pointing at the transparent glass door. "You dance? That's so cool!" He said and stopped in front of the door to take a quick look in it.

I liked when he got excited, his tail began to move happily. It kinda reminded me more of a dog than a cat.

"I can teach you a dance if you want to someday." I suggested which made him nodding.

We made our way further and finally reached my bedroom. I waited for him to get in and then I closed the door behind him.

He just stood there awkwardly in the middle of the room, so I plopped myself on the bed and tapped the free space beside me.

He understood and got red a little bit, but sat down still. "A-am I-I s-sleeping h-here t-too?" He asked and I just hummed in response.

"No need to be embarrassed. I usually cuddle with my cats all night." I laughed. "I'm not fully a cat, you know?" He asked, still sitting stiff.

"I know. But if you were completely human I would cuddle with you still." I shrugged while laughing.

"O-okay." He said and finally gave in, laying down. Then I turned the lamp of which was standing at my night stand. I put the covers around us and immediately placed my arm around him to pull him closer. He squeaked a little bit because of my action.

"Good night, kitten" I whispered and patted his head, also stroking him behind his ear, I mean the cat ear.

"G-good night." He whispered back and snuggled in my chest.

After some time I fell asleep, it was an exhausting day. So many things happened today, I'm still kinda confused.

_===============================_

Skjskskskks

Again, a shorter chapter. I'm so sorry T-T

Tomorrow my day is completely full so I don't know if I'll have time to update.

Thanks for nearly 100 reads on this story I- I really wasn't expecting this oop-

Akskskkskskskjsjsjaka today HIT by Seventeen came out and skjskskskks I love it so much.

That's it for today.

Hope you have a good day ♡