_= Chapter 8 =_

Minho Pov

"N-no I-I-I d-don't t-think s-so." He looked at the ground, completely flustered.

"Kitten, did you forget who's making the rules here..?"  I growled. "... I'm thinking about it." I added and had to keep myself from laughing because he really believed I'd make him wear that.

"O-oh o-o-okay." He stumbled, still not getting that my sentence before was a joke.

"Let's go, I need to take out some fresh clothes for you." I said and so we both made our way to my bedroom.

Today it was a little bit colder than yesterday so I decided that he should wear long pants.

I picked a shirt for him. I also picked a hat for him, to cover his cat ears. My outfit was similar to his, but mine wasn't as simple as his.

 My outfit was similar to his, but mine wasn't as simple as his

...

After we changed we left the house, Jisung was still embarrassed, you could tell by how he was looking down all the time.

"Do you think no one will question my hat?" He asked unsure. "Yeah, it's just your accessorie. No one will force you to take it off." I said confident.

I decided that we should go into the little shopping street in the downtown. There were many shops and Jisung wasn't really eye-catching in the crowd there.

We arrived at our first shop and I immediately chose a whole outfit for him. I mean, he's gotta have so many clothes to make some decisions in the morning about what he would wear.

The first outfit was a simple, white t-shirt and pair of black jeans, paired up with a leather jacket. I shoved the whole outfit into his hands and accompanied him at the way to the changing room.

"Waait, this doesn't look like a shirt?" He said confused as he took a look at the clothes I gave him. "Silly, you really thought I would make you wear that." I laughed.

"It was a joke?..." he breathed out heavily and became flustered "... you can't do that kind of joke, I had a heart attack." He added and smacked the back of my head.

"You really believed that..." I laughed even harder and some other customers gave us already weird looks.

"Psssshh. Not so loud, geez." He looked away and started walking away too. "Hey! Don't run away!" I said and quickly caught up with him

We had to wait a little bit to get a free changing room, the shop was pretty full today. But after some time Jisung got one.

After awhile he came out and he looked stunning. My eyes have never witness something stunning like that.

 My eyes have never witness something stunning like that

But then I noticed this: his tail was hanging out. I immediately shoved him back into the changing room and closed the door behind us. Because of my sudden action, he became confused.

"Silly, your tail is sticking out. You can be careless." I scolded him. "Sorry. I-Im gonna fix it." He turned around and stuck his tail under his t-shirt.

While he was changing, I already searched another outfit for him. It wasn't as simple as the one he was wearing now, It was more fancy (A/N Stan Twice)

It was a stripped turtleneck pullover with a black shirt. The black shirt was fixed with a black waistbelt. To that all I picked a pair of black jeans.

I handed the while outfit yo him and said: "Still no skirt." I walked out of the cabinet laughing. I heard him giggled too.

Again, he came out. But this time his tail wasn't shoving luckily. I've never noticed that he had such a small waist. I think I like this outfit more than his first one. But we will get both outfits anyways.

"It looks amazing on you

"It looks amazing on you." I kinda drooled but he immediately destroyed it with his: "It's me after all. Everything looks great on me anyways." I just glared at him and he let out a giggle.

Jisung changed and we took the clothes with us, we made our way to the cash desk.

I paid for both of his outfits and it wasn't as expensive as I expected but still Jisung said: "How could you buy both?! I thought we would get just one."

"No worries, kitten. I kinda like the idea of spoiling you." I giggled and patted his head as we were heading to the next shop.

"Am I getting my skirt in the next shop?" Jisung laughed.

_===============================_

Hi 💜

Sooo I'm going on vacation for two weeks and I really don't know if I got WiFi so yeah... If there won't be any updates you know why. And I think I won't have time then.

Lmao I want that you guys make the decision. What should Minho respond to Jisung's last sentence? I will put the best answer there XD.

Skjsksjsjskksj thank you so much for over 200 reads, it went so fast. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you enjoyed the chapter with the many picture lol. It was fun to make this chapter, but it was so difficult to make the Minsung shopping different from the SeungIn shopping I wrote in my other book.

Hope you have a good day ♡