_= Bonus 3 =_

~this chapter is a bit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but no smut lol~

No one Pov

It was the next day after Chan and Felix found out about Jisung.

It was Friday, which meant, that Minho wouldn't come that late back to their house, which also made Jisung very happy. Well, he wouldn't be that happy if he knew which plan Minho had from the beginning.

Jisung Pov

Today I had more time in the afternoon to spend with Minho. He was currently on the way back home from work.

I sat at the couch, waiting for him patiently to come soon.

Well, he came a little bit later as expected, I was curious why. But the thing that made me more curious was, that he was holding a little pastel pink bag.

"Jisungie I'm home." Minho shouted. "I know." I said, because I was standing in front of him and he didn't saw my leaning on the wall.

"Why are you so late?" Minho looked at me as I asked him the question. "Oh... I... I just had to be buy something." He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh you bought this?" I asked confused as I pointed at the pastel pink bag in his hands.

"Yeah..." He said. "Is there something wrong?" I asked concerned, he was acting to weird...

"Yeah uhm... this is kinda for you." He said, but made no sign of handing me the bag. "Kinda?" "It's kinda for me too." He explained, well it didn't help so much.

"So about that skirt thing~" He changed completely from being unsure to smirking.

"Y-yeah w-what a-about i-it?" I stumbled because I suddenly remembered this whole thing, I already forgot about it. I don't even know how this started. I also stumbles because of the dominant tone of his voice .

"Kitten, listen to me and don't disobey me, okay." Minho took a step closer to me. "O-o-okay." I stumbled and he shoved the bag in my hands.

"You'll wear that, I know you kinda wanted it too." Minho whispered which made me shiver. He was standing pretty close so I could hear the whisper.

"Y-yes- I m-mean- No!" I looked in the bag. It was indeed pink fabric.

I turned around to go to the bathroom to change. I didn't want to make Minho angry, so I didn't insist, I kinda wanted to try it out to, he was right about that. Last time I was against the idea of dyeing my hair, but in the end I liked it.

I opened the bag and looked in it. I took the pastel pink skirt out, it was really pretty.

To my surprised the skirt wasn't the only think that was placed in the bag

To my surprised the skirt wasn't the only think that was placed in the bag. I took the other strange objects out to look at them. One looked like a belt, but it was too small for me to put it on my waist. The other objects were stokings. I really liked the bottom of these.

"Minho! What's this other belt thing in the bag?" I shouted through the door

"Minho! What's this other belt thing in the bag?" I shouted through the door. "You mean the leg garter?" He asked and shouted back. "Y-yeah..." I said now a little bit more quiet.

" I said now a little bit more quiet

I changed and looked in the mirror. It looked kinda... cute.

I was wearing a grey hoodie before, so it looked more baggy and adorable. I first struggled with putting on the leg garter but succeed in the end.

"Kitten, are you done?" Minho asked knocking lightly on the door. "Y-yeah c-com-mig." I stumbled, folding my clothes I wore before and placing them down to get out of the bathroom.

I quickly opened the door, but what I didn't expect was Minho to stand directly in front of the door, so I bumped into his and stumbled back a few steps.

His facial expression turned to neutral to something unidentifiable, but what I could see was a smirk. His eyes began to lighten up a bit, it was weird, I've never seen an expression like that. "Kitten~" he breathed out and scanned me from head to toe.

This 'scanning' took him awhile, so it was pretty embarrassing for me to stand there, knowing he would analysed every inch of my clothes, well more of me. I felt my face heating up because of that.

"I really have to hold myself back, huh~?" Minho growled in a deep tone, making me shiver for the second time of today.

Completely in my thoughts I didn't notice how he pulled me closer to him by my waist.

"You're lucky today, that I control myself so good~" he said again, which made me feel kinda in danger.

"Are you uncomfortable in those clothes?~" He asked, his voice still remaining deep. I nodded shyly with my red cheeks.

"Good. You'll get used to it. You need your punishment for coming that one day to work after me anyways.~" he said as he still hold me close by my waist.

I nodded again, but this time even more embarrassed and with even darker cheeks.

"But we need to make pictures of you~" He suggested and pulled me after him to his bedroom, well it kinda was our bedroom.

Minho was weird while taking the pictures, he seemed impatient. He often scammed me and licked his lips. I knew where this all was going to.

That night ended...

well...

kinda steamy.

_===============================_

Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️

It again like past midnight lmao.

Imma go to sleep.

This is the last chapter, thank you very much for reading till the end. 💜💜💜💜

And thank you so much for over 400 reads, it went really fast again.

I'm planning on posting my Yeonbin one shot and then I'm starting a Changlix Ff.

Hope you have a good day for the last time in this book ♡

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝘼 𝙉𝙀𝙆𝙊 × ɱιɳʂυɳɠ 🎉