History

10years back.

Ayindril city.

Ayindril is a well known city in Korean in the late 80's, it is dominated by sorcerer/sorceress, magicians, witches and wizards.

Nehemiah is a very big village in Korean, there are lots of treasures in Nehemiah.
Nehemiah's are full of evil, the village is dominated by witches and wizards, they make use of black magic.

These two region are in Korean, they are enemies, they are always plotting against themselves, no Ayindril dares to cross through Nehemiah region unless they are tired of the world.

Ayindril is ruled by the powerful Kurama and Futakuchi Onna.
Nehemiah is ruled by Lord Zagdobus.

Kurama is a powerful 8tailed beast giant, he is the most powerful beast of his century, he married Futakuchi Onna, the most devilish and beautiful sorceress in Korean.
Lord Zagdobus is a mighty giant, a sorcerer, a sharp shape shifting trickster and wizard.

Zagdobus and Kurama are son of Tarsus Tarsia, Zagdobus mother was Tarsus Tarsia mistress, while Kurama mother is Kultur.

Kultur was very influential and well known, she caused conflicts between religions in her reign with her ludicrous power, she successful fooled everyone and turned them against the creator.
Tarsus Tarsia is a very wicked king, he encouraged slavery during his reign, any slave that doesn't dance to his tune will suffer pains within the part of their foot between the tibia, fibula and the metatarsus.

Kurama and Zagdobus were raised together in Ayindril, they loved each other, they started hating themselves when they were about to get a wife, every lady  Zagdobus fell in love with don't love him, they all prefer going for Kurama, this makes Zagdobus upset and jealous.
He was the first to know Futakuchi Onna, they met when he went to Phoenix region, Phoenix are not allowed to marry an Ayindril.
Zagdobus and Futakuchi Onna were both in love until she set eye's on Kurama.
Kurama fell in love with her and they get married.
Zagdobus promised to take Futakuchi Onna away from Kurama blood drop for blood. After then, Zagdobus move to Nehemiah region his mother homeland to rule.

After some years Futakuchi Onna begot Kikimora and Damovi. Zagdobus is always setting trap for Kurama, trying all his best to separate Futa and Kuram but the bound this two share is so strong.

In the year when Kikimora was 5years and Damovi 2years, there was a war against Ayindril by Nehemiah, Phoenix region and Dankest knight from Persia, it was a terrible war.

Futakuchi Onna shivers knowing that her people are standing against her.
She told Empousa to run away with Kikimora, she told Raymond minnar to takecare of Damovi while Phooka stood with Futakuchi.
The war was terrible, the four region are powerful. The defense on the south and east axis of Ayindril was very strong, enemies were unable to penetrate.
Zagdobus realize no one was winning, they will all eventually die here, that prompt him to cast a trifling magic trick which almost killed him and makes everyone freeze.
He proceed by burying Kurama alive in an unknown country, he buried Damovi and lots of people, he broke some peoples legs when he was rushing, he put Futakuchi in a casket and ran away.
After 12hrs the spell was casted away by Empousa who thought of coming back with Kikimora to help Futakuchi destroy the enemies but, she left after noticing Futakuchi and Kurama disaperance.

The war kept Ayindril, Nehemiah, Phoenix region and Dankest knight of Persia apart for decades.
A war that Ayindril can never forget, a war which caused separation between mother's and children's, a war which render people homeless, a war which caused disabilities, a war which turn a city to a river of 'BLOOD'.

That is all about the histroy. I hope you all love this part. Don't forget to vote and comment.