Nightmare 3

Bellona tapping Kikimora, Kiki wake up, Bellona shouting Kiki's name, somebody help me, there was echoes, somebody help me kiki wake up, don't let them take you away from me Kiki wake up.

Kikimora jumped up from the bed sweating she screamed Phookaaaaa, Bellona rushed back into Kiki's bedroom and shake her.

Bellona:  Kiki are you okay? Kiki looking calm.

Kikimora: Yes mum she replied, crying, it was a dream. Bellona looking relieved.

Bellona: Go back to sleep baby, Kiki hugged Bellona

Kikimora: I don't want to sleep again mum, i don't want to

Bellona: I will watch you while you sleep, you will be fine my baby, Bellona cuddle her to sleep.

Nightmare

I will burry him were no one can ever imagine, haaaaaaaaaaaahaaaa, and for Futa she is coming with me, kiki turned and watch a giant change into a bird and flew away.
Where Kiki stood started rotating, she fell down and met herself in a desert, after some minute she saw a bird flying which drop something in the desert and flew away, she rushed to check what the bird drop, when she get there she found a giant doll, she quickly take it and hide it under her cloth.

The desert starts changing form and she met herself in New York, the white house, she enter a room, she saw a casket and how the giant killed the president and took the president look, he turned the casket to a pendant, he removed the chain on the body laying on the ground and put it to the chain.
Kiki mistakenly fell a lamp and the shape shifting trickster turned back, kikimora shouted Zagdobus.

Bellona: Kiki are you okay?

Kikimora: Zagdobus, Zagdobus.

Bellona: Kiki, bellona shouted, Kikimoraaaa, Kiki wake up, (sweating and shivering).

Kikimora: (She looked at Bellona and start crying), i told you i don't want to sleep, i told you, shivering. Bellona hug her tight,

Bellona:  Is just a dream my love, you will be fine.

Kikimora: I can't be fine mum, i have been having terrible nightmares which i don't understand, i have been seeing some horrifying things in my dream, (looking at Bellona), mum i get scared of sleeping these days, help me mum.

Bellona: You will be fine my love, just go into the bathroom and shower, you will feel better. (Kiki stood up off her clothes and went to the bathroom), as Bellona stood up from the bed she saw a doll on the flow, she picked it up and said Kiki, do you visit House of dolls recently?

Kikimora: No mum, why did you ask?

Bellona: Nothing, she drop the doll on the bed, i will be in the kitchen, it's 9 o'clock hurry up or you get late for school.

Kikimora: Okay mum.

Some minute later.

Kikimora came out of the bathroom, she wear are clothes, carried her bag and rushed to the dinning.
Kikimora: Mum help me pack my food.
she drop her bag and rush back to her room, were did i put the tutu, (asking herself), she opened the wardrobe, she brought out 3 tutu's and place them on the bed, she selected one and fold it.
She went back to the dinning and put the tutu inside her bag.

I hope you love this part, don't forget to click on the vote icon.