triggers and tight jeans

trigger warning for this chapter, self harm and such

third person p.o.v.

gerard walked into art class with bruises and bandaids all over him, sulking silently as he slumped down in his seat. he hated everything about school. except for art class.

sadly, he wasn't able to sit alone today, frank walked into class humming softly, smirking as he saw Gerard, "hey~..." he murmured, "what's up dude, what happened to ya? volunteer as a punching bag?" he asked, he knew exactly what happened yet he was still an asshole about it.

gerard sighed, "shut up, iero." he muttered weakly, grabbing his sketch book and drawing. frank smirked, he was going to have some fun with the male, tease him... anger him... push him around a bit. he hummed, "what's with all of the sharp new pencils?" he asked, going through gerard's pencil case. the black haired boy turned to the other and snatched it back, no comment, no reply, just a swift action. frank scoffed, "ugh... you're extremely boring." he rolled his eyes.

* * *
sadly the class began, part of the way through, gerard stopped drawing, watching the teacher. his arms were under the table, and his face blank... as if he was emotionless.

frank looked over at gerard and waved a hand in his face, "hello? anyone there?" he asked, gerard glanced at him before looking back at the teacher. either gerard was fidgeting under the table, being normal, or something else, and frank needed to know what the fuck this dude was doing. frank grabbed gerard's arm and yanked it out from under the table, looking at his arm.

the male made a face at the other's arm... it was scarred up, disgusting, frank thought. he looked at it as gerard struggled to take his arm away, the messy haired male set his sharp pencil down, tugging at his arm. frank looked at the other, purposefully squeezing the other's arm, knowing the disgusting cuts were all over it.

"let g-g-" gerard winced and pushed the other away, his eyes wide. he felt the other's nails dig into his fresh cuts from last night, and he saw the way frank looked at his arm, he was disgusted... gerard was a disgusting human to frank. gerard stared at the desk, he was going to cry, in front of people.

"you cut yourself, huh?" frank quizzed, "you know only attention seeking whores do that, because they want to be noticed. i find it disgusting." he scoffed softly, scooting his seat away from gerard.

gerard didn't utter a single word. the rest of the class period was disturbingly silent.

* * *

frank's p.o.v.

disgusting. gerard way is fucking gross! what the fuck, does he really stoop that low? no wonder he has no friends, wouldn't wanna be his either. i couldn't shake the image from my head, or gerard's blank and empty stare at the desk, it's like he had become stone.

once the bell rang for lunch, gerard didn't move an inch, everyone else had left, even the teacher had left, i glare.

"so. you gonna hurt yourself again?" i ask in a sarcastic and fake little voice, "go runnin' home to mommy and daddy? your poor little arms all scarred and ruined by your own hands?" i say, crouching down that way the freak could really hear me.

gerard looked away, a sniffle coming from him, i hold back a laugh, "you're pathetic. you truly are." i say, gripping his hair gently and tugging his head back, his eyes were wallowing with tears and his stare blank as always, "you're so... so fucking pathetic... i wonder why you wear such tight jeans, maybe to hide those horrible cuts.. yeah, you've got more don't ya?" i scoff, gently slapping his cheek, "you're so fucked up, gerard way. you'll never be anything but a freak." i say, shoving my hands in my pockets.. why was his hair so soft? why did he smell like... vanilla...? why the fuck am i thinking about the little things about him?

i sigh and walk out of the classroom... i have to clear my mind. maybe a smoke would calm my nerves... and rid my thoughts of gerard way's beautiful hazel eyes... and his soft hair and... his vanilla scent... and his snowy skin... it's wonderfully cold just like the snow... and his peachy lips... they look so kissab- what the fuck am i saying? i'm not gay. never will be. i'd never kiss him, never in a million fuckin' years.

* * *
gerard's p.o.v.

did he really mean it? was i really disgusting because of my scars and cuts? all of these thoughts running through my head and frank iero was the cause of them. i didn't know how to feel... or how to even react.

"fra-frankie i—" i said weakly, i was crying. i just wished i had said something... maybe explained... but no, i'm just a fucking dumbass.

* * *

i skipped lunch, like always, made my way to my last period and still had those horrible thoughts running through my head. the ideas were intrusive as hell... and rather tempting. but that wasn't the only thing on my mind.

i kept remembering the way frank tugged my hair.. his fingers were cold, littered with rings and small tattoos... but he wasn't hurting me in any way, just being rough and demanding... it felt like he was actually running his hand through my hair rather than taunting me. the way his amber eyes looked down at me... and the way he chewed on his lip ring.. he was just so...

"hey gee!"

mikey.

"hey mikey, sittin' with me today?" i asked, only a faint smile, always happy to see my brother, he was always so happy. he had been hanging out with a kid named ray recently, he's a new kid.

"yeah! can ray sit with us too? he doesn't know anyone else to sit with so... maybe he can sit...?" mikey prompted, i just nod softly. mikey had waved ray over to the table, we were the only three at the table, we had a small english class.

* * *

"ray, wanna come over to uh... like play video games and kinda read comic books...?" mikey asked in a whisper

ray turned to mikey and smiled, "of course! i love video games... and comic books!" he said, pushing his glasses up.

i sat there, glaring slightly, he invited ray over without even asking me? he knows he has to ask... mom wouldn't even notice the kid being there anyways. i smiled softly at mikey's excitement, ray did the same. at this point my mind was clear, ridden of the intrusive thoughts that made me feel almost nothing.

but.. one thing was still in my head... frank iero.

* * *

so this was shit, but i hope you like it! also rikey—

1142 words