7. the name Sean really prefers to be called

This one has been written with humorous intentions only.

Kaycee - 19   Sean - 20

Sorry it's short, longer ones are in the works. This was just to fill the time in between.

Enjoy
————————————————————————

Sean and Kaycee had hardly any unrefined fantasies, desires or kinks when the time came to it. Just the two of them being together intimately was enough to drive them over the edge. However, there was one thing, or rather one word that Sean craved to hear out of Kaycee's mouth every time when it came down to it. Daddy. He didn't know why it turned him on so much, or why it drove him crazy whenever the word ungraciously fell from her mouth, but it did.

Kaycee puts it down to his forward personality, she puts it down to the fact that he bathes in glory at any compliment given to him. He puts it down her innocence, that hearing her call him daddy brings out the fire inside of her.

The couple were at Kaycee's parents house for a family dinner. It was a rare occasion now that Kaycee and her siblings would all be available at the same time, so Laura took advantage of them all being free one evening and decided on having a family evening.

They were all seated round the dinner table when Kaycee turned to ask her Dad to pass the salt down before she began eating.
"Dad could you pass me the salt please?"
"Dad"
"Dad!"
Her attempts to grab his attention were unsuccessful as he was caught up in conversation with Devon, so Kylie passed the salt down instead. It wouldn't usually have bothered her so much that her
Dad was oblivious to her calls, but for some reason it bugged her tonight.
"Dad"

Kaycee continued calling for her Dad's attention, meanwhile Sean was deep in conversation with Laura. They were talking about god knows what, however Kaycee gathered that whatever the topic was that they were discussing interested them both deeply.

"Daddy" Kaycee called growing frustrated that he was so invested in conversation with Devon that he couldn't even hear her.
"What" Sean mindlessly answered.
"Yes" replied her Dad finally.

It was at that moment Sean wished Kaycee calling him daddy wasn't such a turn on for him. Immediately after he answered Kaycee, Sean's entire face turned red and he wanted nothing more than for the room to swallow him. Immediately after Kaycee heard Sean respond her face too turned bright red as she kept a steady focus on the plate in front of her.

Her family were in shock initially, it's not every day that you hear your youngest daughter's boyfriend respond so absentmindedly to her calling for her "daddy".

"Well, shall we eat" Laura said finally clearing the air, but not the tension. Kylie and Devon broke out into a fit of laughter now that someone had finally spoke up, earning glares from not only Kaycee but their parents as well.

"What was it that you wanted Kaycee?" enquired Brad hoping to recover the extremely awkward situation that was filling the dining room.
"I just...um...I just wanted..."
"She just wanted to make sure that Sean still liked being called daddy" Kylie cheekily cut in, earning a fit of laughter from Devon.
The room was filled with even more awkwardness, if that was even possible.

Sean and Kaycee dared look at anyone, let alone speak to try and cover up what had happened. They were both glued to their seats, along with their mouths feeling as if they'd been sealed shut.

"On the bright side at least we all now know the name Sean really prefers to be called"

Eyeswidexopen 💜