J-Hope (Truth Or Dare)

You're playing truth or dare with BTS . It's J-hope's turn. You ask him.

"Truth or Day, Hobi?"

"Uh, i'm gonna go with Dare" J-hope says.

"Oh, yeah !" Rap Mon says.

"Yeah really!" J-hope says. You chuckles and think of a good dare.

"I dare to shout something that you've been dying to say. Anything" you hope he says something like 'I ate the last cookie' because you knew he did and he didn't admit it. He looks puzzled then think of something.

"I love _____ ! I think she's wonderful and beautiful! I just love her !" He says turning red. You stare at him in shock.

He gets up feeling embarassed and goes outside. You run after him.

"Hobi ! Hobi ! wait ! I LOVE YOU TOO!" you say few meters away from him. His back is facing you so you can't see if he's happy or sad. He turns around and runs to you. He lifts you off your feet and kisses you.

"Really?" he asks, not believing what you said.

"Yes so much, i wanted to tell you, but i didn't know if you like me." you say.

" I love you, always have, and always will. Simple as that Jagiya" he says then kisses your forehead.

A/N: sorry if this is short.

and anyways some of my imagines were copied, and some were not. but i hope you enjoy ! :) <3