Jin (Sorry for lying, it's worth it)

It had been 3 months since you had seen you boyfriend, Jin. Today was your one year anniversary. Because of their Red Bullet tour he and the boys were doing, you wouldn't be able to spend it together.

You sat down in the couch watching some lame tv-show, when the doorbell rang.

You walked over to the door and open it, when you opened you saw no one.

"Ugh" you sighed and went back to your oh so comfortable couch.

Only 10 seconds later, the doorbell rang again. This time you ran over to the door and swung it open. You found a bouquet of flowers, you smiled and grabbed it. You closed your door again, and put the flower in a vase.

You found a note attached to the flowers. Quickly your eyes scanned over the words.

~Babe, i'm sorry i couldn't make it today. But i do have a surprise. Get dressed and go to the restaurant at the corner of the street. Love, Jin xx~

You ran to your room and quickly grabbed some fancy clothes. The outfit was Jin's favorite. You walked out of your apartment and went to the restaurant. It was 8 o'clock now, and you're starting to get hungry. At the restaurant you registered your name and indeed, a table was reserved but not available yet.

A waiter asked for your name and guided you to the table, he offered you a glass of champagne and another envelope.

~Jagiya, sorry for lying .... Turn around. Love, Jin xx~

Lying? What is he lying about? You do as the note instructed and turned around, only to be surprised with an amazing gift.

"Oh God" you yelled and looked straight into his black eyes you had been missing for three months. You quickly got up from your chair and ran into his arms, hugging him tightly.

He lifted up your chin, and kissed you lifts softly, his fingers caressed your face and smiled.

"Happy first anniversary, jagiya" he whispers.