Jimin (I Fell in Love with my Bestfriend)

Do you know the feeling of falling in love with your bestfriend?

your bestfriend who's been close to you since you were kids?

This is my story. I Fell Inlove with my bestfriend.

Your P.O.V

"Aish Jimin can you do it properly??!" i yelled at him, annoyed for teaching him on how to bake a cupcake. Imagine i have been teaching him for days and yet he doesn't still know how to bake! -_-

"What? i'm doing it properly ! Can't you see?" he showed me his 'oh so PERFECT cupcake'

"is it proper? Look at that ! It's kind of some trash ! can you do it more properly?? seriously?! i've been teaching you all day ! and you don't still know? seriously are you listening??" annoyed, i finished my last cupcake.

*bang* the door slammed hard.

'i guess he's mad. I should be the one to get mad right? it's really hard to teach him, really. I don't care if he's mad. This cupcakes are needed for my mom's birthday and he's doing it wrong. aish...

~2 hours past~

The cupcakes were done and yet no Jimin has arrived . Where the heck is he?

My mom's friends and relatives were coming even Jimin's family were here. hours of waiting, i decided to ask his mom to where he is.

"Annyeong eomonim !!" *bows 90 degrees* i hugged her. "Where's Jimin?"

"Oh? Jimin? I don't know where he is, dear. Aren't you with him earlier?" his mom asked.

"Aniyo . I'll just look for him" i smiled at her and greeted some guests and went out to find the 'kid' . Aish is he really mad at me? psh.

~~~~~~~

I was walking at the park when i saw the little jimin sitting at the swings, weeping. Oh i feel bad. i'm sorry jiminnie. It's the time of the month. kekeke.

i approached him and sat with him. He turns around. i moved in front of him,

"Jiminnie, are you still mad at me? *pouts*" turns around.

*sigh* "Jimin... i'm really sorry to what i've said to you earlier. it's just that you know... The err Time of the month" *blushes* hides face with hair.

Its time he turns around at me.

"Is that so, sorry for walking out. I'm just sad because you're mad at me, i don't like you being mad like that." he cups my face. We looked each other's eyes.

"Can I ask you Minnie?"

"What's with the nickname?" he asked, smiling.

"Aish, Can i ask you?" i asked once again.

"Arra, what is it?"

"Is it wrong to fall in love with your bestfriend?" i asked nervously.

we looked at each other .

"Uh, not" he answered.

"Why?"

"Because i fell in love with my bestfriend, everyday" he confessed.

i looked at him. I guess i'll cry . Not Now!

tears poured out my eyes. I can't help it, i can't believe he fell in love with me! i love him too you know!

"I fell in love with my bestfriend too" i smiled at him. He smiled back.

Imagine? I fell in love with him, and he does too?

he leans forward. OMO this will be my first kiss. what to do? it's so hot ! gosh !

is there a band playing? i can hear the drum beat!

Omo , my heart's beating fast.

until *tsup* i just close my eyes and feel the moment.

"Saranghae _____"

"Nado Saranghae Jimin"

I know he's the one.

So know i know what's the feeling of falling in love with your bestfriend.

Have you EVER fall in love with your Bestfriend? :)

A/N: sorry for the grammatical errors. hehe i know this is not so good. hehe but enjoy reading ! ^^ ]

Kamsa~