Chapter 2

Suddenly Alois smirked looking Ciel in the eyes.

„May I ask what the cause of your sudden amusement is ?”

„Why of course , it is you” the blonde replied keeping his smirk tightly attached to his face.

„I fail to see what it is about me that could entertain in suck a way ” . Ciel was getting really pissed with Alois’s cocky attitude .

„Just this small thing” the Trancy heir said attaching his lips to Ciel’s rosy ones.

Sebastian watched the scene apreciatively , raising a this brow as his Young Master gave a scream of surprise and widened his eyes . The smaller boy was too surprised for a moment to even think . He heard a distant scream and a part of his brain told him it had come from his lipt. Ita was outrageous, the brat had really crossed the line now. The next moment , Ciel was trying to escape Alois’s arms that had wrapped aroun his thin waist.

After some more seconds, Alois pulled away, a huge grin now plastered on his features. The moment it was free, Ciel’s jaw practically hit the floor.

„And I was right, it was – and still is – really funny “

Sebastian approached the two kids , going behind his Bocchan and lightly touched his shoulder with a gloved hand. Ciel slapped his hand away, but didn’t say anything. Sensing his Young Master’s distress , the butler started going towards Alois and looked him in the eyes.

„I am afraid the Young Master was a little taken aback by our guest’s display of affection .”

„Well then I will leave you to take care of him for the moment . And please do me a favour and whatever you do to him, make sure he will still be able to play with me”

“I will do my best. ” Sebastian replied while smiling politely. “If you would allow me , I would like to show you to the lounge where some black tea with a small snack has been prepared. I am pretty sure that the Young Master will be joining you shortly. ” he said as he walked trough the corridors of the mansion with Alois and Claude following him closely.

“Nobody really cares about that , right Claude? ” the blonde replied darkly ” Phantomhive is too uptight , it’s a pain in the ass to actually have fun with him. “

“But the harder you try to get something, the more satisfactory will is be , right? ” Sebastian practically purred not looking back at Alois.

” I guess you’re right . But Phantomhive is ridiculously hard to get , ne? I bet he’s so full of that pride of his to even flirt with you “

“The Young Master is just opposing public displays of affection. “

“Sooo , was he begging for you last night? ” Alois asked as if he was commenting the weather outside

‘This human is intriguing. ‘

Ciel let himself fall on the chair behind him . He admitted he had passed trough some really awkward moments in his short life, but he could count on the fingers of one hand the ones like the one that occurred only minutes ago . He was currently cursing himself. He knew Trancy would pull something like that , it was in his nature after all. He should have been prepared for this kind of behavior. But when it had occurred, he was betrayed by his own body. He was ashamed to admit it even to himself , but after the shock passed, he had really enjoyed the kiss. Maybe, just maybe , Alois’s stupidly early visit was not entirely bad. Maybe ,,,

“That was quite something , ne Bocchan ?”

‘When did he get in ?’ but Ciel didn’t have the time to ponder upon that matter as his butler was currently forcing his chin up with two long fingers and started kissing and sucking at the right side of his neck . Ciel stifled a moan as he pushed Sebastian away from him.