Chapter 3

Alois gave a loud, but really fake moan and arched his back as Ciel continued to keep him in one place with the hand pulling at the blonde’s hair.

„Ciel you’re so rough” he said and started laughing while Ciel approached his ear . The blonde stopped laughing after a while and Ciel whispered in his ear.

„But this will be your first and last time whoring yourself in the Phantomhive mansion.” If this was the only way he could get the obnoxious boy out of the house then he would do it. And even if he didn’t want to admit it, he felt attracted to the blonde’s looks; as long as he didn’t open that filthy mouth of his. He always seemed to be disgusted with the Trancy heir’s way of speech and his attempts at approaching him, but he secretly craved him.

„Ciel, your words hurt me. How can you say something like that ?” Alois said looking hurt , as his hands started their way up Ciel’s clothed chest until he reached his neck and pulled him closer for a heated kiss. He slowly licked Ciel’s bottom lip and the smaller one opened his mouth to welcome his tongue. They began a heated tongue battle as they started running their hands all over each other, but it was clear in no time that Ciel was dominating the kiss.

„What in the name of everything that isn’t holy are you doing to my kitchen ?” Sebastian inquired looking at the way Claude was setting the kitchen on fire. No , it wasn’t Baldroy, it was Claude ; setting the kitchen on fire ; on purpose. Hiding the silverware would have been one thing, but ruining the whole kitchen was taking it to a whole new level. How was he expected to prepare the Young Master’s lunch and more importantly the tea if he didn’t have a kitchen ? It was outrageous, the demon had to pay

Before Claude had a chance to reply , he was fiercely attacked by Sebastian . After 15 minutes, the last fire was put out, Claude was comfortably seated and chained to a chair and the servants were looking wide eyed either at the halfway ruined kitchen or at a really pissed Sebastian surrounded by what looked like 10 cats in order to calm down and not rip out all the organs from the Trancy household’s butler ,,, twice .

Sebastian had to think fast. He knew he would let Claude have the upper hand if he showed how much of a nuisance the fire was for him . And he knew that he would be late if he didn’t start working now ( even if looking at the way the things were going right now it didn’t seem like the lunch will be needed ). He gave some short orders to the three servants, repeated them so he would be sure they would do them halfway correctly and sent all the cats back to where they belonged. After that, he started cleaning the kitchen , he threw away anything that looked like it has been touched by the fire , and cleaned the ashes off the few items that remained unburned , all the while ignoring the way Claude was glaring at him.

„Claude-san” he said finally , still not looking at the other butler „you do realize that what you just did was more than unacceptable . I had to let my Bocchan with that , that ,,, that Master of yours to get in here and stop you from turning the lunch into an impossible dream . Moreover, if my Young Master will suffer the consequences of this, which I am sure he will , I will personally blame you .

„I assure you that Ciel Phantomhive will be taken care of ” Claude answered while still trying to pierce holes in the back of Sebastian’s neck .

„In a decent and befitted way in regard to his status I suppose ?”

„This conversation only acts as an excuse to let things go the way they are right now , is it not ?”

Just then , Finny entered the kitchen carrying a new oven . After he set it in the place he was directed to , he looked at Claude like it was the first time he was seeing him , then turned to face Sebastian once again .