Chapter 1

To Ten Years in the Past...(1)

"Oppa, oppa."
"...Umm..."
"Oppa, oppa!!"
"...Ahh... Just a little more..."

KangYoon was tired. The hand which was shaking him was getting stronger, but his heavy eyelids showed no signs of opening.

"Ah, geez!! Oppa!!"

In the end, after a shout, he barely opened his eyes.

"*Yawn*... Oh... So noisy. I said just a little more..."
"Oh geez. You said you had an interview, and you told me to wake you up early."
"Yeah whatever... Interview... Interview... What? Interview??"

After hearing an important word, KangYoon felt his head go blank. After kicking the thick blanket covering him, KangYoon stood up abruptly and looked around.

"This is... my room."
"Where else is it if it's not your room? Wake up. You gotta eat breakfast."
"You... HeeYoon? You're HeeYoon?"

KangYoon finally saw the apron-wearing lady who was looking at him. With a tall height and a paler face than others around the same age, it was his little sister, HeeYoon.

"HeeYoon!! You are alive!!"
"Huh? Oppa, why are you like this?!"

KangYoon hugged HeeYoon strongly after thinking that she was safe. HeeYoon tried to shake him off in confusion; however, she found her brother, who was even crying, a bit strange, and she left him to his own vice.
After a long while, KangYoon calmed down, and he let go of HeeYoon.

"Oppa, why are you like this? You seem like you've seen a dead person?"
"The hospital! Weren't you in the hospital?"
"I was discharged yesterday. You were even with me. You said let's change to the regular treatment."

What does this mean? KangYoon didn't even begin to understand. The hospital clearly said that she was in a serious condition. After being contacted, he hurried to the hospital. He tried crossing the wide Mapo bridge, and then he was hit by a truck...

'What happened?'

KangYoon finally felt that something was off. He first stared at his own sister's face. The paler face, compared to others around her age, was still there, but her age seemed a little too young.

"There, there, my dear brother. Stop looking at my face. I cooked breakfast for you, so you gotta eat it deliciously right?"
"......"
"Oppa?"
"Y-yeah. I will be there after I wash up."

KangYoon headed to the toilet right after he let HeeYoon go. Even pouring cold water onto his face, he didn't grasp what was happening. Healthy, no. His little sister becoming younger and an interview... He didn't know what was what.
After washing his face, he went to the living room. The first thing he saw was the calendar hanging on the wall.

'July 2007? Not 2017?! Is the calendar wrong?'

KangYoon rubbed his eyes, and he looked again; however, it wasn't wrong. He lived and died with the entertainment world. He was meticulous in organizing calendars. The calendar was packed full of the schedule he wrote there.

'MG Planning Team interview. 11 AM? Wait, I had this interview 10 years ago, though?'

KangYoon finally felt that something big was happening. He got through the MG Entertainment interview, and he entered the company; however, the singer he planned for failed miserably, and he even got his hands on marijuana. He had to take responsibility and leave the company; his memory of that was very clear in his mind.

He became bitter when he thought of that failure.

"Oppa, come and eat!!"

While he was in thought, he heard HeeYoon calling him from the kitchen.