Prologue

12 Years Before Present

It was a dark and cold night in the streets of Musutafu Japan, everyone in the neighbourhood was usually asleep by this time, but the loud cries of your mother, Yami could be heard coming from in your house.

Yami: ESCAR STOP IT!!

Y/N: M-Mama! I'm scared! Please don't let him hit me again!

Your mother ran over to you and hugged you tightly while glaring at your father with pure rage.

Yami: HOW COULD YOU STRIKE OUR SON LIKE THAT ESCAR?!

Escar: He needs to learn to be better than those weaklings out there, so I'm training him!

Yami: WHEN HE'S THREE YEARS OLD?!

Escar then walked towards the two of you as Yami began to back up slowly with you still in her arms.

Escar: If you can't let our son achieve greatness then you're no longer any use to me woman!

Your father then whacked your mother right in the head with a kick sending her to a wall causing her to drop you right on your head. Escar then walked over to Yami, grabbing her by the neck and slowly suffocating her.

Escar: Die...

You struggled to get up but still managed to get on your two feet, you ran to your father while reeling your fist back

Y/N: PUT HER DOWN-

You were interrupted when your father turned around and kneed you in the stomach hard enough for you to cough up some blood before being thrown to the wall, crashing into the furniture.

Escar: Just for that...We're gonna have a special beat down once I'm finished with this embarrassment of a woman!

You tried to get up again but you couldn't, it felt as if your dominant arm was broken and your ankle was sprained,

Y/N: S-Stop...please...don't hurt...Mama...!

Escar's grip on your mother's neck only got tighter as you noticed she began to turn pale, you knew that if you didn't do something then she'd die.

Y/N: STOP!!!

Escar: Oh shut up you pile of-

Your father turned around only to be hit by a raging blast of flames sending him through the walls and out of the Building, you got up and limped over to your mother to see how she was doing.

Y/N: Mama...? Are you okay...?

There was no response

Y/N: M-Mama...?! Say something!

Still no response, you began to cry on your dead mother's shoulder while hugging her.

Y/N: I'm sorry! I couldn't stop Papa...!

Suddenly the sounds of sirens could be heard outside, soon a bunch of men in strange uniforms bursted into the house

Police Officer: What happened here Kid?

You looked up at the man and couldn't hold back your tears, you bursted into tears and hugged your mother even tighter now.

The Police officer crouched down to check her pulse.

Police Officer: I'm sorry Kid...You're mom's not going to wake up...

You only cried more as your sadness for your mother slowly turned into burning rage from your father causing the floor to be coated with ice, the Officers were surprised and looked at you in awe.

Police Officer: That's quite the Quirk you got there Kid, if you train with it maybe you could-

Y/N: NO!!

Your sudden increase in volume caused large spikes to form from the ice nearly killing the Officers.

Y/N: I-I don't want to train...

At this point there was only one police officer left that was watching over you, the others went back to their vehicles in fear of their lives.

Police Officer: Okay Kid, you don't have to train, what happened here...?

Y/N: I was sitting in my room watching Tv, but I got hungry, I went downstairs to ask Papa For a snack, but he hit me really hard...Mama got mad at him but he grabbed her by her neck until she stopped moving...

Police Officer: I see...so she was choked to death...Where's you're dad, Kid?

You pointed to the hole in the wall where you blasted him through, The Police Officer looked to see your father all burned up on the ground.

Police Officer: Burns...?

More of the Cops began to surround your father, eventually they put him in handcuffs and took him away, but before the could put him in the police car he gave you a terrifying grin that struck fear into your heart.

The Police Officer walked back into the house and retrieved your mother's body and took it away as well, he then came back one last time to see you.

Police Officer: Alright Kid you're going to have to come with-

He looked to see that you were gone and the window was broken, after that they began to panic a little and had a full on investigation to find you, but no luck.