Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Present Day

It's been about 12 years since the death of your mother and the arrest of your father, ever since then you're life hasn't been any better than before, now you live in an old apartment that's small and dirty

You were laying in bed when suddenly your alarm went off to go to school, regardless of not having any money or anything you still managed to enroll at a school. Aldera Junior High.

You got out of bed and slipped your uniform on without making a sound before grabbing your key and walking out the door, you left the building and started walking to school, you looked at your hand and started thinking about your quirk.

Y/N: I've really learned a lot about this power haven't I?

Suddenly your hand was coated in a hot red flame, you looked at your other hand and saw that it was coated in ice, you turned your quirk off and kept it that way for the rest of the walk.

In Class

You were sitting in class with your classmates as the teacher was talking about high school, you were looking out the window with your fist holding your head.

Teacher: Since it's your final year in middle school you should start thinking of what you want to do with your lives!

He then took out some sheets with a smug expression on his face.

Teacher: I could pass out these hand outs to the class but...why bother?

Suddenly some of the students began to activate their quirks in front of the teacher who's face expression took a 180 and gave off a happy smile, he turned around and tossed the hand outs in the air.

Teacher: We know you all want to go to the hero track!

Class: Yes!!

They all began to celebrate with their quirks, som of them were pretty unique, others were just weird.

Teacher: Yes Yes, you all have some very impressive quirks! But no power usage in school!

Suddenly the class douche, Bakugou started to run his mouth.

Bakugou: Hey teach! Don't group me with this bunch of losers, I'm the real deal but these guys'll be lucky to be a sidekick to some busted D-Lester!

You sighed as Bakugou scoffed causing the whole class to go into a rage.

Student: YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US KATSUKI?!

Bakugou: Let's go I'll take you all on!

Teacher: Ah, Katsuki you wanted to go to UA isn't that right?

Student: UA?! That school has such a low acceptance rate!

Suddenly Bakugou leaped into his desk and pointed his thumb to himself.

Bakugou: I aced all of the mock tests! I'm the only one who stands a chance of getting in! I'll become more popular than All Might himself! And be the richest hero of All time! People from all across the world will know who I am! And it all starts with UA high-

Teacher: Oh yeah, Midoriya, Y/N, you two wanted to go to UA as well right?

Suddenly Bakugou stopped in his tracks, not liking a lot of attention you sighed in annoyance. There was a dead silence that filled the room until everyone bursted into laughter.

Student: Midoriya?! You're kidding right?! He can't get accepted since he doesn't have a quirk! Y/N will probably make it though!

Midoriya: A-Actually they got rid of that rule! I-I could be the first one-

Suddenly Bakugou slammed his hand on Midoriya's desk causing an explosion that blew him away.

Bakugou: You're worse than these losers you quirkless wannabe! You really think they'd let someone like you in when they could have me?!

Midoriya: N-N-NO! That's not what I'm saying Kacchan!

Bakugou's Palms began to emit dark grey smoke as he let out an evil smile.

Bakugou: You'll never be able to hangout with the best of the best!

You had had enough of Bakugou's pointless blabbering and stepped in between the two of them and faced Bakugou making everyone gasp, usually you were known as the quiet one.

Bakugou: What do you want weird hair?!

Y/N: Leave the Kid alone, It's bad enough that he doesn't have a quirk, he doesn't need your annoying rambling...

Bakugou: Whatever! Get out of my way-

Suddenly you grabbed his face mid sentence and slammed his head to the floor making everyone gasp once again. Frost began to Emit from your hand ready to freeze him at any moment.

Y/N: If you're anything close to smart you'll sit back down...

Teacher: that's enough! Both of you!

You glared at the teacher for a moment before letting the bastard go, his face was slightly frozen from you're quirk

Y/N: Oh, you're face is frozen, here let me fix that for you...

Suddenly your hand was coated in a red flame as you grabbed his face again, only this time you were burning him. After about five seconds of Bakugou screaming like Goku going super saiyan 3 you let him go and sat back at your desk.

you weren't done yet though, you pointed two of your fingers towards him and a few small static's of electricity went though his hair causing hit to puff up like an Afro making the class burst into laughter, even Midoriya giggled a bit.

Teacher: Are you done?

Y/N: Yeah.

After class had ended, Bakugou rushed out of the room to get an ice pack for his severely burnt face, you were walking out of the room before being stopped By Midoriya.

Midoriya: Hey L/N...thanks for Helping me earlier!

Y/N: Hmph...No problem, Kid...

With that you walked off to go home.