its all about jealousy

I wake up in the morning know Roman is mad at me for no reason so I tell seth I'm going over to roe house to fix this because we are very close and I dont even know If he even considered me his little sister anymore I reach his house and I knock and knock and knock and joelle answers the door daddy you have someone here for you so he comes down stair to knowing it's me and he walk back up the stairs I run in his house and chase after him he is in his room and I go in after roe you know I didn't mean to hurt you it was a hard choice and he just understands me more than you do I'm sorry roe I really am please forgive me and Roman say you really mean it I say yes roe as I wipe tears from my eyes and we hug and kissed for like 2 minutes and so I say what just happened and roe say I dont know I touch his legs and say you can't tell him I'll tell him all I got to do is be honest with him and he will not be mad I guess and Roman say good luck with a good luck kiss and i say we did it againand i like it so i walk over to seth and I leave.

At home

seth hey becks why are you acting so wierd im not acting wierd you the one acting wierd. becky you know you can tell me anything i promise. ok, colby me and joe kissed when wr mafe up and then he gave me a good luck kiss when i told him i was telling you so i didn't want him to tell you because i eanyed to tell you. its ok babe i promise the person i gonna get on to is roman.

at romans house

bang bang bag bang bang.

i hear bangs in my door and im thinking its FBI. i open the door and it is seth. why the heck did you kiss my girlfriend for i mean you can't get mad because she picked me over you. Warning put your lips on my girl again that problem ain't gonna be the thing to kill you I will be. Roman say I'm well health thank you and my problem isn't in this it's not what made me kiss Becky my feelings did. If you didn't know she only picked you because she feel sorry for you so ummm... bye bye and you think speaking on my problems is gonna make me cry nope it's not so bye bye. Got your information Becky loves me alot and she didnt pick me because she feel sorry for me. She didnt pick you because the problem you got she doesn't want a boyfriend with that ha deadly effects. Tell Becky you font want him you want me. I mean it's not like I don't want you Roman and seth why did you have to lie like that. And there you are again taking up for Roman filthy stanken reigns as I walk off. IT'S NOY MY PLACE TO MAKE FUN OF HIS PROBLEM AND IT'S NOT YOURS EITHER WHAT IF THAT ACTUALLY KILL HIM Y OU WILL BE THE ONE LOOKING STUPID SO COME APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW OR WE ARE OVER!!!!! Becky screams. Ok fine we just over then cause I meant all the got darn things I said forget both of yall orgens( in my vocabulary means skanks) . Byeeeeeee! I say seth wait as he drive off with me beside his car uhhuuhhuuhhu I fought he left so dirt in my face. It is 9:59 and I need some sleep so I bunk with Roman for the night. Dont you have to take a shower I say no he say yes you do because I dont need no dirty Dan in my bed homie I get a bra and some underwear and some really short short and a tank top

40 minutes later

Becky come on as Roman bang on the door I open the door and he say woe!! I say have you seen my phone as I bend down to look in my bag. Her butt is like heaven. I can see half of her butt cheeks I say woe and walk away she look back at me i say what she say stop looking at my butt Roman as she roll her eyes at me andbend back down I day Becky hers your phone under the kitchen table. How did it get under there as she bends down to get it I got in front of her to look in her shirt and her boobs are calling my name. I turn on the heat. Me and her get in the bed and she Is biting her finger nails I can't do this I have to ho fix thing with seth. She get her sweater and phone and keys and she leaves.

At Seth's house

Bang bang bang.

Who on God's good earth would be here at this time he open the door and tries to close it back but I put my foot in the door and he tries to close it and hurt my foot so bad seth I need to talk to you. 5 minutes tops 5 ok ok I say seth please take me back I miss you and I can't stand it when you are mad at me I mean and I wasnt taking Roman side as I kiss him for 3 minute and he smile and say deal. You still have to apologize to Roman though ok ok we get in the car and leave I turn up the radio and Taylor swift is playing I knew you were trouble when you in I say seth day re ecca stop singing got i reck you cannot sing dang God is tryna call me home hearing your singing God dog.

At Roman's house I try my bag and go back into the car seth walk in Roman man I'm sorry for speaking on that problem and I shouldn't have done that I guess I got a little jealous when you and Becky kissed 2 times. It's ok man I knew you didnt mean it because everybody love The Big Dog! In sorry I got jealous when becky picked you over me. It ok dog. we cool? we cool he say. Well we better get going. Ok see ya wouldn't want to be you. Well actually I would with than fine inn girlfriend you got as they laugh. Bye bro bye.

At home

Ok Becky what do you wanna do she push me on the bed and get on top of me and we start kissing I take of her shirt she take off my shirt and I unclip her bra and she pull down my pant pants and boxers and I pull down her shorts and underwear and we get under the cover and have fun!!

It's saage !!!!!Sorry for the late update it's just been a hand full starting school and everything as usual please comment and vote. Also do you think she should be pregnant or not comment and let me know bye kids ❤