how did this happen who did it

In the morning

I jump onto seth in the bed to wake him  up and then my phone rings I pick it up and it say Roman is calling I answer..

Joelle: daddy is in the drive way bleeding out his mouth and I don't know what to do.

Becky: we'll be there in 5 or faster just call the ambulance service and tell them that he is laying in the drive way half dead just check on him and see how he is doing.

Joelle: ok

End the call

Seth you have to wake up there's an emergency. Who hurt? Your brother Roman he get out the bed so fast take a shower and get his  clothes on and we roll out.

5 minute later

We get and the ambulance and police is already there. Me and seth run over there with Roman I say can I have some time alone with him wiping tears from my eyes seth say? Yes honey go ahead and i leave when sasha and Charlotte and dean pull up. Dean run out of his car where is my brother with ambulance pushing him back Charlotte pull him back and take him in the house. Seth is literally over there crying so hard and he say Roman man I'm sorry for going after Becky and you liked her first. I just wanted her just as bad as you did and over relationship is messed up and it bad luck so... becky come here, what is it seth. I'm sorry but we have to break up because I feel like our relationship is what made this happen. Babe no, this happened because someone was being stupid and jealous I'm guessing cause joelle was crying bad when she called me. And speaking of joelle wyete is she and then everyone else pull up all his friends well our friends. I go in the house and I go up to joelle's room and she is in her bed lay beside her. baby it's ok we are gonna find out who and why they did it. It gonna be ok honey calm down and put some clothes on because we going to the hospital to see your dad. Ok. I tun back outside so that I can talk to Roman alone. Can I talk to Roman alone. Yes Becky as they all leave. Roman babe I'm so sorry for not picking you yo be my boyfriend and I know this is all my fault. I kiss him on the lips and they say ok it's been 30 minutes so we need to take him in. They put him in the hospital truck and took of me and joelle is right after that truck and seth is going with dean. We get there and he is awake. Daddy what happened? Idk babygirl the last thing I remember is taking out the garbage and dome throw me down and I hit my head do hard and then a truck back over me and that's all. That person had a orange beard bald head with light brown eyes and he was very very tall he had on bkur Jean's and a Patrick head. I think it was someone named.........