Chapter 2

I came home form my business meeting and looking forward to see angie, but when I was on my way home I saw pricilla in the street and she just came up to me and kissed me, I was so shocked I didn't ha e time to pull away I was just frozen.

When she broke the kiss, I looked to my right to see angie standing there crying, she looked so upset and it broke my heart, before I could do anything she run off, I went to run after her and pricilla grabbed my arm, leave her you can do so much better.

Pricilla, you have done enough, you might not care about angie but I do okay and I love her now excuse me I'm going to see my fiancé.

I pulled out of her arm and run after angie I could she her miles in front, so I run faster, before I knew it we came to this quiet street and I don't think she thought I was running after her because she slid down on the building wall and brought her knees to her chest, I run upto her and she didn't notice me.

I felt terrible, I hate pricilla for doing that, I love angie more then anything.

I sat down by her, angie I said softly, she realised it was me and I could she she got more upset but tried to hide it.

I pulled her into me, she tried to pull away but I held her tight into me, german..leave..me go, she said between her sobs and it really did brake my heart, she tried to pull away again but I don't want to loose her for my stupidity and pricilla evilness. So I held her tighter into me.

She finally give up and just sunk into me, why? Why did you do that I thought we were happy and in love? She said crying into my shirt.

Angie I'm sorry, I was walking home from a meeting, I couldn't wait to see you and before I knew it pricilla came up to me and kissed me, I was shocked so I froze that's the only reason why I didn't pull away, I love you angie I can't loose you.

I kissed her head and I hugged her tight into me, I don't know how lon we were there for but she let me hug her and after a few minutes she calmed down and looked up to me and sighed, idiot she whispered and kissed me passionately and loving.