Chapter 8

After an amazing girly night watching films, having a few drinks and laughing I was very tired, I told the girls that they can stay here for the night and they were really excited for tomorrow and so was I.

The rooms were practically full and I didn't want my mother to walk home at this time of the night so I told her that she can share the room with me for tonight as she insisted for me not to sleep on the settee.

We all gone to bed and I'm staring up to the ceiling, I'm missing german so much it's unbelievable I can't get to sleep and my mothers fast asleep so I haven't got anyone to talk to, I'm tossing and turning and I finally give up and I decide to go for a little walk not far because it's late but just a walk to clear my head.

I sneakily put on some comfortable clothes and a coat and just have a nice little walk.

I was deep in thoughts about the wedding I was looking forward to it but I was terrified just in case pricilla or any other witches decided to ruin it, just as I'm walking i bump into someone who also was deep in thoughts and was not looking where they were going.

I look up, I'm sorry I say and then I realise it's german! He smiles angie! He pulls me into a tight hug and I hug him, what you doing awake and walking around the streets at this time someone could do anything to you he said.

I laugh at how caring and over protective he is, well I couldn't sleep and I needed to clear my head and means as you was not here I needed to go for a walk, he smiles that's weird because I done the same it must have been a sign right he says smiling stroking my cheek.

Yeah I giggle, ain't we not meant to see each other before the wedding? I say laughing.

Well I guess rules are meant to be broken he says and pulls me into a kiss, I return the kiss with loads of passion and love just like him and when we brake apart we about of breath and we just lean out foreheads on each other's.

Oh god I missed you he says picking me up with my legs wrapped around him, i laugh and lean my head into his chest hugging him tightly, even know I have no where else to be, you know anyone seeing us together would just kill us right I laugh.

And so does german, I can't help it I love you to much to leave you for one night, I know I sigh I feel the same way.

German smiles, how about we just sit on the bench for a while to take our mind of things? He suggested, yes that would be good i say sliding out of Germans arms and drag him over to the bench while he sits down I sit really close to him and snuggle into him and he hold me close.

We lean our Side of our heads together and shortly after we both went to sleep.