Chapter 4

The alarm rang, and the lights in the tower flashed red. Robin opened the main computer, and examined the current scene of chaos to identify the criminal. Or crimals. It was Hive. They were back at it again. Gizmo, Mammoth and Billy numerous. Three against five. Easy.

Starfire, raven and cyborg were about to pace it to the roof, but were stopped by the fact that beastboy went to the garage.

"Hey B. Ain't you gonna fly with us?" Cyborg asked.

"Nah. I'm not feeling it. Imma drive."

Beastboy entered the garage with robin, and they both got in Beastboys modified R8. They sped out of the garage and to the scene of crime. Beastboy made drifts and tight corners around jump city. At one point he swerved the car 360 degrees, after he nearly hit some boy. As they got there, beastboy practically got out the car before parking it. The others were already there, half way through battle.

It was starfire against mammoth and his strength, Cyborg fighting Gizmo and his gadgest, and raven vs Billy numerous and his multiplications. So the titans were losing.

Robin entered, along with beastboy. Beastboy instantly threw one punch at gizmos fat head, and the dwarfed teen flew across the pavement.

Raven was struggling to keep on taking the billies. Beastboy came to rescue. He fought like a fierce tiger. He swung fast punches at the Billy numerouses, and he swept them, he tackled them, he elbowed them. They were seventy of them, and beastboy destroyed all of them. The titans watched beastboy in fascination, as there was only one more bad guy left. Mammoth focused all his attention to beastboy. He walked to him. Mammoth cracked his neck, and then his nuckles.

Beastboy watched the bones crack, and he looked from mammoths knuckles to his face, to his knuckles to his face. Beastboy threw a mighty punch at mammoth, and it sent him 7 foot underground.

Sudenly they heard slow clapping behind them. Every one turned around. Starfire let out a horrified gasp at who was there.

"Well done, titans. Or shall I say, Well done beastboy." Said the man, as he stopped the clapping. "Where did you learn to fight like that!" He asked.

"Red X!" Robin said "Raven, Trap him!"

Raven attempted to coat him in her black aura, but it didn't work. She tried again. And again, but her powers failed her.

"It's not working. I don't know what wrong!" Raven panicked.

"I'm going to slap that X of your fore head." Beastboy said as he walked towards Red X. "Then I'll make you wish you were dead."

Beasbtoy approached Red X, but to beastboy unexpected surprise, X pulled out a gun and shot beastboy three times in his chest. He fell with a horrifying thud and landed on his back. Shots like that would have killed him instantly. The whole team was shocked at his instant 'death' and they froze in refusal and shock of his murder. Raven had tesrs rolling down her eyes, and the rest of the team just stared in disbelief and shock.

Suddenly beastboy opened his eyes with a deep gasp for air. He got to his feet, and looked at X, with fury in his eyes. Beastboy ran to him, as X swung at Beastboy, but he dodged it. X few a threw quick punches that were deflected or dodged. Beastboy swung at X, wich made him cartwheel to the floor, causing a mini crater in the concrete.

"Beastboy, how... you just got... but.... you were dead!" Was all raven could splutter out.

"I'm fine."

"No you're not." Robin said. " You've been shot three times. You need medical attention."

"I'm okay! See?" Beastboy said, as he ripped his shirt open to show robin the untouched skin. "Nothing there!"

"Okay..."

A few hours past, and hours turned to days, and days turned to weeks. Raven still couldn't get her powers back. At first, everyone was ignoring it. But beastboy realized it was the sighn of the demons. It was clear to show that if he never went to hell, his friends would suffer. She would suffer.

In these few weeks robin had studied every one of beastboys moves. What he did, what he ate, where he went. He even checked his search history, wich he really regretted...

Robin opened up a new investigation, based on beastboy and his new 'secret' abilities. He titled it 'Beastboy' like anyone would. After a month of investigating, robin realized beastboy was fighting quicker, stronger and he became much more skilled. His reaction speed increased and he barely felt anything that came to him, if it was a punch or kick. It turned out, best boy was bad a hiding secrets... to Robin.

It was the next morning, and beastboy was in the bathroom. He finished his shower, and now was brushing his teeth, with a towel around his waste. He rinsed his mouth and opened the cabinet, and put his brush away. He shut the draw, and in the mirror he saw the demon behind him.

"Make your desicion." It said quickly.

Beastboy turned around but the demon dissapeared. He was shocked at the unexpected surprise. He couldnt take this pressure. Leaving his only friends. Or havingtp them suffer. He slid down the wall, and sat down in a fit of rage. The suffering of his friends was the only thing in life that made him upset. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Gar, how long are you going to take?"

No answer.

"Gar! Are you decent?" She asked, but no answer. "I'm gonna come in if you dont answer."

She waited for a bit, but her patience ran out. She used a pin to twist the door lock open, to find beastboy on the floor, shaking in anger, with tears of rage in his eyes. She'd never seen him this angry.

"Gar?" She asked in concern. "Whats wrong?" She question as she wrapped her arms around the green angry boy.

"I'm gonna kill them. All of them." Was all he could say.

"What? Who!" Raven asked.

"The demons, of course."

THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME FOREVER TOO WRITE, BECAUSE I WROTE IT ONCE, AND IT NEVER SAVED. SO I WAS ANNOYED. I COULDNT BE BOTHERED TO FINISH IT. BUT THEN I SAW A FEW SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS, THAY MADE ME FINISH. ALSO I WAS BINGE WATCHING "GOOD GIRLS" AND "FAMILY REUNION" ON NETFLIX. SOOOO... YEAH. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. VOTE AND COMMENT. AND GIVE ME IDEAS.