Chapter 5

It's been 48 hours since raven found beastboy in that vile state. He had time to recover and gather himself back together, and be normal. Raven promised she wouldn't tell anybody. Shenhadnt asked how he was at all. She needed to do that now.

"Hey Gar." She started. "I wanted to know if your good... since the other day."

"I'm alright. You just got me at a wrong time that's all. It's nothing serious."

Little did they know, robin had listen to there every word. It was just more stuff to add to his investigation. By now, he had a wall of theories, and It hadn't even been a week. Of course at times, he thought he was over doing it, and beastboy was his close friend, and he shouldn't be spying on him, but those thoughts dissapeared when he imagined himself as a great detective, that investigates Any unusuality.

All robin had to do was to wait for a villain to lay hands on the city, so he could inspect beastboys actions. Coincedently the alarm went off. And soon the moment Robin had waited for what was soon to come. Proof.

It turns out the disturbance was a bunch of thugs, rampaging through the streets, in vengeance of Dr light. Though nobody liked him, people respected him out of fear. They attacked innocent people, destroyed property and made a mess through the city. And within an instant the titans appeared. With a powerless raven.

They ran into battle. Rae used her Hand to hand combat skills, like robin. Starfire was pushing people out of the way in attempt to make them unconsiess, as cyborg used his low heat laser gun. Robin closely watched beastboy. Beastboy was waiting for everybody to get focused in the battle, so no attention would be on him. When he THOUGHT the time was right, he shapeshifted back to his normal form. This confused robin. And what made him more confused him more was what happened next.

Beastboy walked to one of the thugs, who wacked the green teen in the face with a metal wrench. Beastboys face barely turned from the huge amount of impact. He looked at the now frightened thug, with red angry eyes. He then gave him what looked like a light push. But it sent the thug flying metres away.

Soon when every thug was defeated, and locked in a cell, the titans returned home. Starfire went to her room. She gestured for robin to come with her and do some '🍑🍑🍆🍆' but he refused, making her upset. Her '🍑' was thirsty for some '🍆' but there was no '🍆.' Robin instantly went to the evidence room to add to Beastboys wall. Raven sat down on the couch, watching cyborg play a game on the Xbox one. Beastboy was trying to order some Pizza.

He dialled the number.

"Hello, this is Dominos pizza. How may we help?" The worker asked from one end.

"I want to make and order for delivery. Please." Beastboy replied.

"Okay."The worker said, as he got a pen and paper to write the order. "What would you like?"

"3 large pizzas. One haiwaiin, one vegetarian, and one with chicken, salami.... basically all the meat you have on thst one pizza."

"Okay. We can do that. Where would you like to deliver?"

"The titans tower, please."

"Okay... wich one am I talking too? The goth? The alien? Maybe Control freak teen, robin? Or is it that weird robot guy?"

Clearly this was just a moody teenager talking.

"Hey. Watch what you say about my friends." Beastboy warned.

"Aha! So its the green little elf. The one the that literally no one cares about, because you're to ugly to be loved."

"Shut the fuck up. Are you aware that I know where you are, and I can just go there and sort you out."