Chapter 6

SHOUT OUT TO @FANOFBBRAELOL FOR GIVING ME THE IDEA OF CHANGING ROBINS DICKISH PERSONALITY.

Beastboy instantly went to his room. He was emotionally destroyed. His leader, his friend was spying on him. He was Watching his every move. Studying him as if he was an animal. After all, that's what he was, beastboy thought. A single tear dripped of Beastboys eye. Every insult he ever recieved was true. He was nothing. He was a weirdo. He was useless. He was disgusted by everyone, and nobody could possibly love him.

Beastboy lied down on his bed, after locking his door. He didn't want to move. Ever. But he realized. He shouldn't be feeling sorry for himself. He was technically the Devil. He shouldn't care what anybody thought about him. And he should talk to robin.

Beastboy sat up and left. He made his way to the living room. He bumped into raven, who literally walked into him.

"There you are!" Rae said. "I've been looking for you. It's dinner time."

"Okay. I was on my way."

"Robins at the table now, anyway. We thought you wen to get him."

"I did. But He wasn't in the evidence room."

"Okay. Wait... are you okay, you sound a bit upset."

"I'm fine, thanks."

They arrived at the dinner table. Half the pizza was already demolished. Beastboy and raven managed to get their fill before it was finished. Every one took their dishes. And left. Raven went to her room, as did star fire. And cy went to the garage. Robin was about to go to the evidence room, but was stopped by beastboy.

"Yo robin. I gotta talk with you." Beastboy said.

"Okay. Sure." Robin replied.

"Im gonna be straight forward."He said straight forwadly. "I saw the wall."

Robin tensed up.

"Whats it about anyway?" He asked.

"I've been investigating you." Robin said. "I know it was wrong. I'm sorry. If you want me to get rid of it, I can."

"If you've been investigating me, then you know I can do this."

He grabbed robin from one shoulder, and threw him into the wall, making a slight crater with in it. He coughed in pain. But it was nothing compared to emotional pain that beastboy felt.

"Why! I thought we were friends." Beastboy said, angrily.

"We are! It's just that when I saw what you could do, I wanted to investigate further."

"No. When you saw what I could do, you probably couldn't trust me with such great responsibility."

There was a silence. And that moment of silence gave beastboy his answer.

"I'm sorry... for being a terrible leader." Robin apologised.

"It's too late. You never talk to me again. And then I'll think about not killing you."

Beastboy left the room, and made way to his own room, where he could relax. And sleep. He went under the ocean of duvets, and closed his eyes. But he couldnt sleep. There was way too much noise coming from the living room. A movie was about to play. Cyborg was On one end of the sofa, while starfire was cuddling... Robin UGH.  Raven was nowhere to be seen. And of course beastboy asked.

"Yo guys. Wheres Rae?" Beastboy asked.

"She went to walk to the corner shop to get snacks for us." Answered cyborg. "But she went 40 minutes ago. She should  back by now."

"You let raven, a teen titan, who is currently defenceless got out, at midnight. And You dont give a shitafter she hasn't returned for fourty minutes?"

Raven, who was on her way to a corner shop decided to take a shortcut, through an alley. And that was a mistake, as she was halfway through, a gang of 4 young men appeared to her. Of course this shocked raven.

"Well, look at what we have here!" One of the boys explained. "It's raven, from the teen titans."

Raven said nothing, and just smiled and walked away. She was stopped by a hand wrapping around her wrist.

"Word on the street is, you don't have your powers." One of the boys said Evily.

"Of course I do. Let me go." Raven threatened.

"Use them then."

Nothing happend. Raven, who was now very scared, and worried, tried to pull back.

"Now, my father is in jail because of you. And ever since then, I've always wanted my revenge. So it looks like we're gonna have some fun."

She realized what he meant. She looked down to the boys crotch, and noticed a buldge. They was gonna do some terrible things to her.

Suddenly the boy swang at ravens face, and landed a punch on her knocking her to the ground. 

"No, please. Don't." Raven pleaded. But it was no use.

They started to kick her an raven moaned pain. She was now very weak.

"Now you're gonna get what you deserve, slut"

He grabbed raven, and turned he on her side. He spread her legs out.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." Raven threatened.

This angered the boy. He spread her legs, and did what they wanted to do.

They all started kicking her. They punched her. They left her there, as they exited. And raven just lied down on the floor, nude. She struggled to her feet, and put on her clothes. Her hair was a mess. She was lucky that all the bruises were covered by her clothes.

She limped out the alley way, to the shop, bought some stuff and went home. She entered through the elevator and quietly put the bag on the table. She was clearly upset. And she walked away.

"Raven. Don't you wanna watch this movie. You chose it." Cyborg asked.

"No." She said with a sad expression on her face.

Beastboy could sense something wrong, and immeaditly followed her. Before she entered her room, she was stopped.

"Rae. Are you okay?" Beastboy asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said.

Beastboy realized her hair was messy.

"It looks like you were in a fight." He chuckled at the end.

"No. Its nothing." She said, her voice breaking out as she held her arm.

Beastboy pulled up ravens sleeves, and was shocked at what he saw. Bruises. Like she was beaten.

"Raven what happend?" He demanded the answer.

"There were these boys... in an alley way. I thought they were fans... But then he grabbed me... I just got raped by a gang." She confessed and broke down to tears, and she dug her face into beastboys chest.

Beastboy wrapped her arms around he. His eyes glowed red at the news, and he was gonna get revenge for her.