New Beginnings

Kakyoin's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sorry!"
Me and Jotaro were currently standing in the center of Morioh, trying to find out how to contact Josuke Higashikata. Some random kid had just crashed into Jotaro's crotch, making me want to laugh and tease Jotaro like I has used to.
But, things had changed. Jotaro had gotten married, and even had a kid. Even though he had gotten divorced, I kept my distance and remained serious around him.
"Hey, watch where you're going next time."
The kid nodded and started to run off.
"Wait. Do you know Josuke Higashikata?"
The kid thought about it, then answered with a small "No."
I decided to add to this conversation. "Do you know where the Morioh Grand Hotel is?"
"Yeah, actually! It's right over there!" He pointed to a large building to the right of us.
"Thank you! What's your name, by the way?"
"Koichi Hirose."
"Well, thanks again, Koichi. I'm Kakyoin, and this is Jotaro."
"See you around, Kakyoin." Koichi said, running off.
"We should head there." Jotaro took my hand and led me there. I felt my face turn hot. Here I was, a 29 year old, acting like a schoolgirl. Plus, Jotaro hated when people showed lots of emotions around him.

I took a deep breath and walked with Jotaro to the Morioh Grand Hotel.

I had the feeling that a new adventure was about to unfold.