Unable to Love

Jotaro's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting on my bed, staring at the wall. I had just gotten my ass beat by my uncle, of all people.
After we got to know eachother more, he introduced me to his mom. We got that done and went back to the hotel afterwards.
I had been so quiet in front of Kakyoin.
I was afraid that if I talked, all of my feelings would spill out. I could tell he was trying his hardest to make me comfortable, and I felt like such a dick for acting like this.

But I only remained silent so he wouldn't know.

Every day, it gets worse. I just want to tell him that I love him.

But I don't know what he would think of me.

Worries filled my head as I looked over at Kakyoin. He was asleep, his figure moving up and down slowly.
"Star Platinum, the world," I whisper.
I move over to Kakyoin in stopped time. I had grown enough to the point where I could stop time for about 2 seconds.

I look at Kakyoin.
One second has passed.

I lean over and give him a kiss, then run over to my bed.
Two seconds have passed.

Time will now resume.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next few weeks were filled with stands and new experiences. I mean, I had almost been killed by a rat.

We were currently searching Yoshikage Kira's house. He had been revealed to be the "Morioh Murderer," as Kakyoin was calling the case.
We were scouring his house for anything that could give us information about the guy.

Me, Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, Kakyoin, and Rohan had found nothing.
I heard a thud behind me. Kakyoin had just tripped and fallen.
"Hey, be careful." I helped him up and gazed at him for too long.
"Sorry. I have a weak back.. well, you know."
I heard Rohan scoff in the corner and mutter,"God, will those two just fuck already?"

I decided to ignore him.