Part 3

Met Gala
30 Minutes after seeing Harry

We ended up talking to Carbi b, Kim Kardashian, Gigi and Bella Hadid, Dakota Johnson, Jennifer Lopez and Zendaya. We ended up meeting Hero Tiffin the actor of Hardin from 'After.' He was so charming and he was super good looking.

"Louis im going with Gigi if you know what I mean." Zayn told me as he wiggles his eyebrows.

      "Zayn come on" I told him in disgust. Hero chuckled at my reaction.

"Alright im going to look for my lady and have some fun" Zayn said. I shook my head in disgust.

      "Just go Zayn" I said embarrassed. Zayn chuckled and walked away from us.

      "He seems overprotective." Hero told me.

"Yeah he is but he has his reasons though but trust me he will get used to you." I told him as I looked up at him.

      " Let's go find a seat." He told me as he pulled my hand towards a table.

When we got to the table he pulled out a chair for me. I blushed but thanked him as he sat down next to me.

      "I never got to say how beautiful you truly look louis." Hero told me as he grabbed a glass of water from the center of the table.

I blushed " Thank you Hero you don't look bad yourself."

      He looked up and grinned. "So how have you been louis." He asked me as he served me some water.

"I've been good gone through a break up but i am fine now." I told him not wanting to remember.

       "Was is with harry? I don't mean to invade but Harry has been glaring at us since we got to the table." He told me as he looked behind me.

I looked behind me and Harry was glaring more at Hero than at me but Harry and I made eye contact and then he looked away. I just shook my head confused at why Harry was looking at us in the first place.

Hero grabbed my hand and said "I need to use the restroom love, I'll be right back."

       He got up and walked towards the bathroom. Now I was alone. I watched everyone have fun and dance around to the music.

"Where did he go?" an awfully familiar voice asked me right next to my ear.

       I turned around to see who it was and Harry was right next to my face. I jumped in shock of how close he was.

"What do you want Harry " I said as i looked forward instead at his face.

       "I want to know whose baby is that" He asked me in my ear not even moving. I felt myself go pale, i never thought he would ask that question.

     "What is it to you" I told him angrily.

"Your my ex- husband don't want my reputation in the drain because of a slut like you." He told me chuckling.

I stood up my chair and turned around and slapped Harry is the Face so hard that his head turned hard to the side.

        " SHUT THE FUCK UP HARRY!! THIS BABY IS YOURS I AINT NO SLUT LIKE YOU. IM NOT A WHORE LIKE YOU CHEATING ON SOMEONE FOR OVER A YEAR WITH A HOE. IM NOT LIKE YOU OKAY I DONT GO AROUND CHEATING ON MY HUSBAND WITH ANY SKANY BITCH I COULD FIND SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled angrily as i felt the tears go down my face.

I felt everyone looking at us as i grabbed my things and walked out of the stupid party. I called an uber and waited 10 minutes outside of the Met crying my heart out. The uber arrived as i got Zayn and Hero were running out the entrance and towards me but it was too late.

5 minutes into our drive I noticed that the driver was driving faster than the speed limit which was 45 MPH.

     " sir you're going to f-fast." I told him stuttering.

He just kept going faster and faster. Next thing i know a huge truck is heading towards my side and crashed into my side. All i felt was pain shoot up into my head and all over my body as i passed out.

~~~~~

A/N im sorryyyyyy about what happened to louis i can't ever picture this for real happening to louis, but tell me what you guys think!