Part 8

Epilogue

       *4 years later*

      "Babe being down Jason's bottle please." Louis yelled from Jason's nursery.

      "Okay bae." I got up from my spot next to Darcy and. Picked up the bottle from the table and datarles walking up the stairs.

      I had proposed to Louis about 3 years ago and we got married on September 28 at a beach in London and we went to Vegas for our honeymoon. 2 months after that we found out that Louis was pregnant and 7 months later our little boy Jason was born. He is now 2 years old. And Darcy now is 5 years old.

      I walked into the bedroom and saw Louis carrying Jason as I passed him the bottle of milk.

      "Thanks babe." I leaned next to him and kissed him on the lips. I will never get over his addicting lips. They were my drug that I was addicted too.

     "Your welcome boo. Darcy fell asleep on the couch already." I told him as I grabbed Jason and carried him to his bed.

     "Wow Darcy has been sleeping in a lot this past few days." Louis said as he cleaned up the room.

     "She has been playing with the neighbors kid a lot." I said in an over protective voice.

      "Calm down my love. They are just friends and he is a sweetheart to dar I wouldn't be surprised that he likes her." Louis said as he crawled and sat in my lap.

      "Mmm boo I don't like that they are growing up at all I want them to be small forever." I told him as I put my hands around his waist as put my head in his neck.

     "I know babe me too." He said as he leaned in for a kiss and who am I to deny a kiss from my sunshine.

     Let's just say that Everything Changed for the better.

~~~~~~
A/N

I'm done with the story luvs. I hope you guys enjoyed it even though it is short. I hope you guys are doing well and are healthy.
All the love <3