Part 5

A/N please read Part 4 to understand what's going on. I have changed the whole plot of the story. sorry.

It has been a whole week since the accident and Harry hasn't left my side at all. Zayn had visited a few days back and I told him everything that Harry told me and he was supportive. He told me that he talked to Harry to clear the air and he said that Harry was truly genuine when he meant that he didn't cheat.

Harry has been helping me so much this week from feeding me, helping me walk to the bathroom and just helping me get back on my feet.

I feel way much more better than how I felt a week ago. My ribs and my arm have fully healed and I was able to take my casts off today. I'm also being discharged today as well.

"Hello Louis are you ready for your ultrasound?" The doctor asked me as he grabbed his equipment to do the ultrasound.

       I looked at Harry to see him biting his nails, a habit he has when he is nervous. I rolled my eyes and answered, "yes"

"Okay Louis you know the process." He told me as he grabbed the gel.

       I lifted up my shirt and he squirted the gel all over my stomach. It warm as he grabbed the stick to see my bat. He moved it around and stuck in one spot. My baby's heart beat filled the room and I started to tear up. I've always tested up when I hear her heartbeat. I looked up at Harry to see him crying while looking at the screen.

He looked down at me tearly and said ," that's my baby"

      I looked up at him and nodded." that's your baby Haz." He started to cry when I said that. I guess it really sank in that he was having a baby.

      "Well you baby is perfectly healthy. The due date is still the same April 15 of this year." The doctor told me as he printed out the picture of the ultra sound and handed me a napkin to clean my bump.

Harry helped me off the table and grabbed my bag with my clothes and helped me get dressed.

       "Do you have a name for her or not yet." Harry asked me as he pulled off the top the hospital gave me. He looked me up and down biting his lips.

       I blushed under his attention. "No i was thinking about us coming up with a name" I told him and I put my hand through the holes of the shirt.

"Really" he asked me shyly.

      "What do you mean really" I asked him confused.

      "Well I just thought after everything you wouldn't want me to help with anything." He told me sadly as he helped me take the sweats off.

     "I told you that you were going to be in her life which means that you are going to live with me again if you want and helping me with her." I told him as I put my arms on his shoulders as he helped me with my leggings. Jeans just didn't fit me anymore.

      "Thank you Louis for everything. I may not show but I'm thankful that you gave me another chance. I truly regret ever saying that I'm getting a divorce." He told me as he started to tear up as he helped me off the bed.

      "Let's put that past us and let's focus on building our trust and our little girl." I told him as I hugged him to calm him down. I can tell he truly regretted asking for a divorce, but since his lawyer never talked to me or sent me papers. I can tell he never really talked to his lawyer.

We grabbed all my things and went to the lobby so I can check out. I went to the vending machine to see if they had any Reese's. My #1 craving all day long. I found the Reese's and purchased it and went back to the lobby. When I got there Harry was talking to the doctor. When he saw me he waved me over into the conversation.

"Louis you need to be careful with your bump and baby. You can not be stressed because it can cause damage to your baby. Make sure you take your vitamins and that you are not on you feet all day long. Eat healthy and you are good to go." The doctor explained to me.

I nodded and thanked him. We walked out to see no paps which was surprising.

    "I made sure there wasn't any paps for at least 500 feet from the hospital." Harry told me as he probably saw my confused and surprised face.

"Why?" I asked him as we walked to his car.

"I didn't want them to overwhelm you and I want our baby safe." Harry told me as he helped me into his huge Range Rover and quickly ran to his side and got in.

I felt tears starting to go down my face at what he just told me. Also because he finally said "our baby."

"Oh no why are you crying?!" Harry asked worried as he quickly pulled me towards him. Thank god we haven't left the parking lot yet.

"You said our baby." I told Harry as I started crying even more.

       Harry chuckled and hugged me tighter and said, "thats the facts. Our baby."

~~~~~
Again I'm sorry about changing the whole plot but I'm really liking it so far.

Read my new story!!