⠀⠀⠀( 하나 ) ⠀ 𝒐𝒏𝒆 °࿐ྂ➸ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒕

scenario one  》
⠀⠀⠀➥ how you met.

▅▅▅▅▅▅

「𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐇」
at ava's apartment.

when you two met it was totally accidental. ava was on the search for a hiding spot for them so that you wouldn't see them only to forget that she had given you a key. and so, you entered the said apartment and saw five hot cosplaying dudes-- you were envious of ava for a moment. then proceeded to pull on one of their horns and pass out upon realization that they were real.

「𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐅」
at the park

meeting leif was probably the weirdest thing that happened in you entire life. you were at the park practicing your archery when the secret daemos walked up to you and began scolding you on the wrongs of your aim and position. for the next few hours the two of you spoke of weapons while leif, surprisingly, helped you correct yourself.

「𝐍𝐎𝐈」
the kitchen. yes.

you met noi in the worst yet greatest place in the entire apartment, the kitchen. you hadn't known about the 'daemos' living in your shared apartment until you encountered noi sneaking up to you from behind. thinking it was a crazy cosplay dude trying to rob your house you were quick to through your knives at the boy who managed to use his reflexes and dodge all of them. soon after ava explained everything which led to you sheepishly apologizing to the traumatized boy.