⠀⠀⠀( 셋 ) ⠀ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 °࿐ྂ➸ 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

scenario three
⠀⠀⠀➥ interactions.

▅▅▅▅▅▅

「𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐇」
television.

honestly you never expected to see the onyx haired 'daemos' after your first encounter with him. this was simply because you avoided the lot of them as much as you could. how would you react if some random cosplaying- but not actually cosplaying- looking dudes showed up at your apartment? think about it.

[name] wasn't really keen on keeping them around but after Ava showed no signs of kicking them out after the first few days you were forced to deal with the fact that the daemos might just be staying a while.

needless to say, your plan to stay away from the weird group of five was going great! until you mistook Ava's plans for another day and decided it was the perfect day to watch your favorite show. on the television. in the living room. where one of their least favorite daemos was headed.

"good grief, i thought Ava was never going to leave the apartment.. not that she ever does, but can't a person have some peace and quiet once in a while?" you spoke to yourself.

letting out a sigh, you decided to tune it to the local news since your show doesn't happen to air until afterwards. but during your moment of relaxation you failed to notice the group of daemos staring at you expectedly from their hidden doorway. one of them in particular, staring at you with an annoyed and curious look.

"they're watching the box.. how are we meant to watch socky if they're watching it?"

(🖤 i forgot who socky is..)

「𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐅」
make space on the blanket.

never in your life did you think you could be as annoyed as you currently are. none of the plans you made for that day had seemed to have gone in order for you which already ticked you off more than you'd like to admit. it was not supposed to be like this, the day was not supposed to have played out like this.