⠀⠀⠀( 둘 ) ⠀ 𝒕𝒘𝒐 °࿐ྂ➸ 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

scenario two 
⠀⠀⠀➥ first thoughts.

▅▅▅▅▅▅

「𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐇」
you're stupid.

nobody could deny that asch wasn't a very soft person, and so it was no surprise when he openly rolled his eyes and scoffed at your reaction that they were indeed a fact real 'demons' as you called them before passing out. he, in general, believed every human was stupid, i mean ava literally had the same reaction that you had and you both went for the 'pulling on their horn to see if it's real' move. 

(🖤 jerk-face..)

「𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐅」
she's one cool human.

everyone leif had encountered on this planet was weak. they were puny and had were often responsive to their fight or flight defenses-- and they'd almost always go for 'flight'. so when leif saw a nice looking human practicing with a bow-and-arrow he almost took an immediate liking to you. sure there were a few wrongs in your stance and aim but at least you knew a bit about weaponry. he then proceeded to announce his presence to you.

(💚my boy impressed. )

「𝐍𝐎𝐈」
scary short human!

throwing knives at someone will in fact give you this impression, and when their aim is not half bad it could ultimately kill someone, oh was noi lucky that he was trained in daemos. when he approached you he was under the impression that you were ava in her true form, and may he say, you were cute. this thought circled in his head until you screamed bloody murder and tossed knives at him, you stopped when ava screamed your name with wide eyes. noi was in slight awe and fear, you were confused, and ava just had a headache.