0n3

"Steve, where are you?" I yell to my little brother. "Steve?" I yelled again waiting for a response. After a few minutes, I give up looking for him so instead, I decided to take a walk to Hoppers house to see El.

While walking, i hear a familiar car drive next to me."Gray, there is no time to waste, get in the car, and I will answer your questions later." Hopper yells. I climb in the back seat of the car and he drives off.

We eventually arrive at this place called Hess farm. "Looks like somebody's home." Hopper says quietly. We get out of the car and enter the strange looking house.

All of a sudden, there was a weird rumbly noise. "Did you hear that?" Joyce asked me. I nodded and we went back to searching for whatever the hell we were searching for.

We enter the bedroom and hear a weird creaky noise. "Where is that coming from?" Hopper asks obviously annoyed.

All of a sudden, Joyce gets on the floor and puts her ear on the ground. "Its below us." Joyce says.

That's when we all notice a glowing red light under the bed.

We lift up the bed to see stairs leading down to a basement. Joyce and i give each other frightened looks. 

All of a sudden i start to hear voices while entering the basement. The voices start to get louder and i recognize then as being Russian.

"Hey dipshits." Hopper says, referring to the 2 men sitting in the corner. "Hawkins PD, hands in the air" he continues. I shine the flashlight at the 2 men to get a better look. "Don't make me say it again!" Hopper yells angrily." "Hopper, they're Russian." I say. Despite what I just told him, Hopper yells "Do you speak English?" The curly haired one yells something in Russian but no one can understand.

After lots of arguing between Hopper and the two Russian men, Joyce yells to us. "Look!" Referring to the footsteps and the dust coming off the ceiling.

"Oh shit." Hopper mutters under his breath.

"Gray, i need you to handcuff yourself to Smirnoff over there, no buts." Hopper says to me.

This random Russian dude comes into the room and starts fighting Hopper. "Go go go!" Hopper yells to us while running from the random Russian dude. We all run out of that house like maniacs and into the car.

"Joyce, DRIVE" Hopper yells worryingly. And then keeps repeating himself. A minute into the drive, I start hearing gunshots. Then i hear the back window shatter. Curly and I duck and wack heads in the process. On the way to wherever the hell we were going, I fell asleep on Curlys shoulder.

The last thing I heard was someone say "Alexei" in a thick Russian accent.