N!N3

*Alexei and Grayson are back at the bunker*

"Gray?" I hear from outside the bathroom.

"What" I reply back not wanting to talk.

"Please, I want to talk to you. Please don't hide away, you can talk to me." Alexei interrogated.

I opened the door.

Alexei stood there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Please, take these and lets go to the living room."

I took the flowers and walked to the living room with him.

"Grayson, let me get straight to the point. I really like you. I know now isn't really the time. You were probably expecting like a really tall guy, with a six pack confessing to you on a Ferris wheel, but it's only me. Over the past 3 weeks, I have fallen in love with you. You are the smartest, sweetest girl I have ever met. You changed my life. Thank you."

I stare at him, dumbfounded.

"Oh no, you are probably gonna hate me now, oh n-"

I cut him off by kissing him.

He doesn't do anything back for a second, but eventually he melted into the kiss.

"Alexei, You said that entire thing in English, confessed your love to me. But, there is something I need to tell you."

"What?" He replied eagerly.

"I have a boyfriend."

"O-oh." He said with sadness etched on his face while i am trying to hold back my laughter.

"I'm kidding dummy, I love you too" I replied, kissing him again.

-------------------------------------------

A/N

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

im sad, i am almost done with this book

:'(

but yall can still read love, valentine.

-Sapphire