ThReE

RECAP:

"Hi Gray." 

"Murray?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

I run up to Murray and give him a huge hug. "I had no idea that Hopper was talking about you!" I said excitedly. We walk inside the familiar home and sit down on the couch.

"How are you Gray?" Murray says.  "Good, I guess. Besides being shot at in a creepy as shit farm." I reply sarcastically.

I grabbed a cigarette out of the pack and lit it, Hopper, Joyce, and Alexei doing the same. I puffed out a large, grey cloud of smoke, taking all of my problems away.

"Я хочу вишневый лед" (I want a cherry slurpee.) I hear from across the room. I look up and see a smirking Alexei sitting across from me.

*time skip to when hopper gets back*

Hopper handed Alexei his Slurpee, sitting down in the process. Alexei took one sip and spit it everywhere.

"это на вкус как клубничное дерьмо!" (This tastes like shit strawberry!)

I laugh when I see Hoppers bright red face. If we were in a cartoon, he would have steam coming out of his ears.

Hopper grabs Alexei's chair and throws him out of it. He takes Alexei by the arm, and throws him out of Murray's humble abode, and throws the keys to the car at his face.

"If you want cherry, get it your god damn self." Hopper says in anger.

"Hopper, let me out, he is probably driving away!!" I yelled in fear.

"He doesn't have the guts, he knows if he goes back with no injuries, they will kill him, suspecting he snitched." Hopper explained with a smug look on his face.

Oh how I so wanted to slap the shit out of him.

After awhile, Hopper finally let me outside, and I see Alexei backing the car back into the driveway.

"Клубника тоже хороша." (Strawberry is good to.)  Alexei says, embarrassed.

Eventually, we all talked about the gate opening, questioned Alexei about how it works, and how to stop it.

Then came the sleeping arrangements.

"Joyce with Hopper in the bedroom,  Alexei and Gray on the pull out, and me in my own room. Deal with it." Murray exclaimed, earning annoyed grunts from 2 out of the 4 standing there.

Alexei and I made our way to the pull out sofa, briefly talking in Russian.

(Im not putting russian bc im too lazy)

"How long do you think until this is all over?" I ask Alexei. "I have no idea, but i'm glad i could meet you." Alexei replied with a grin. I smiled, feeling the same thing.

And then I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

hey everyone!!

i know there has been confusion with the hold and stuff.

I lost my plot for this story, which is why there has been no updates. I am also going to start a Reddie story later this week, possibly later this month.

but i found the plot so here i am

you are welcome

 i don't have a normal schedule for updates yet and i am sorry about that, so stay alert of when i do update. 

Also, TYSM for getting my story to these ranks in these #

#mileven - 320 out of 3.05k

#alexei - 16 out of 163

#jopper - 24 out of 249

#eleven - 702 out of 6.88k

#hopper - 104 out of 987

#jimhopper - 82 out of 819

I am so grateful and i love you all 

-Sapphire ✌✌

Hopelessly In Love / Alexei St3 (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें