Backstory

6 year old (Y/n)'s POV
I was told to run as my mom and dad started to look worried. As i was told i ran out of the building as i was looking back at it i saw it get crushed into the ground. I couldn't believe my eyes. I started to bawl my eyes out so much. This strange man came up to me and asked why i was crying. I was crying so much all he could hear was "Mom *sob* Dad *sob* Gone *sob*" He took it the best he could and tried to comfort me.

Once i calmed down he took me to a police station and we talked about what happened.

I told him "Well my mom is No.9 Mrs. Hops and my dad is No.8 Animal Kingdom and we were doing something in the building but i didn't know what we were doing they said it was a surprise. I heard a loud boom and then my mom told me to run. I ran as fast as I could when i got out i kept running until i was kinda far away and as i looked back at the building i saw it get crushed with them still in it." My eyes began tearing up.

He held me and said "Shh it ok, my name is Shota Aizawa pro hero Eraser Head and you will be staying with me for awhile." I felt warm inside and nodded my head yes as a smile curled on my lips.

TIME SKIP one week after the accident

6 year old (Y/n)'s POV still
"Your going to a school nearby because you still need basic school" Shota said. I just nodded and cuddled into one of the 2 cats he has. Before i knew it i fell asleep.

Shota's POV
I looked over at (Y/n) and shes asleep. I picked her up and set her down in her room. I tucked her in with a kiss on the forehead and went to sleep.

Authors note: OK so it'll get better but OMG if your actually reading this ty so much