Chapter 4

If you want to move your ears more just do it. I'm not stopping you. I'm trying to get used to the ears.

I fell asleep happily.

—0–0–0–0–0–0–0–0–0–0–0–0–0–0–

Shoto's pov

My dad woke me up. I growled at him and he walked away. I got out of bed thinking about the day. It was a school day. (Maybe Thursday) I smiled and put on my clothes. I walked to school today not giving my dad a second look as I walked out of the house.

*****

Once I got to school I saw L/n and Bakugo talking. Her smile was the best. She looked around and saw me. She waved and went back to the conversation. I got into the classroom and sat in our normal seats. Mr. Aizawa walk in and went on with the lesson.

***

Soon the lunch bell rang. I went to the spot where I sat yesterday and started to open my lunch.

"Todoroki!" L/n called.

"Hay l/n," I said as she sat down. "How was your day?" I asked her.

"Oh, it was fine. Nothing fun." She stated before opening her lunch.

Y/n's PoV

I looked at him and blushed. The way the h/c hair melted into his red and white hair. The way his uniform fit him perfectly. How his fingers gripped the chopsticks. (I think they use chopsticks) It as was perfect.

"L/n?" He asked me.

"Yes?" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"You okay? You were staring at me." He stated bluntly.

"Oh, ya I'm fine just staring into space," I said shaking my head. I looked back at my food and started to eat.

"L/n please tell me about yourself." He said putting down his chopsticks probably looking at my red and white furry ears.

"Uh. I like f/f. I have always wanted a f/a and uh... I like the color f/c." I said smiling also putting down my chopsticks. (Fav food, fav animal, then fav color)

"Oh, f/c is also my favorite." He said smiling a little. It was cute.

"Well tell me about yourself," I said looking into his blue and black-ish brown eyes. (They might be gray. I'm too lazy to look)

"Well. I like cold soba, r/a and I hate my dad." He said staring back into my eyes. (Random animal)

I laughed a little at that last part. "Well, that's horrible. Mind telling me why you hate him?" I said smiling at him.

"I'd rather not get into that right now. It would ruin the mood." He said looking into the distance.

"Well, then how's your food?" I asked him trying to change the subject.

"Oh ya it's fine." He said the smile coming back onto his face. "How's yours?"

"Oh it's actually horrible," I said sarcastically my smile getting bigger.