💫 When you wear his hoodie 💫

So dating for lets say 6 months and u had a sleep over in his dorm. The class know about the relationship.

Y/n's PoV

I woke up feeling cold. I looked over to see the bed of my boyfriend was only occupied by me.

"Ugh where did that boy go?" I asked under my breath rolling back around to look at his clock. (Im guess you two were spooning.)

8:26 am

I groaned. I crawled out of the comfy covers only to shiver.

"Mm cold." I sighed, and looked around sleepily. I spotted a white hoodie and black sweatpants on the floor. I picked them up and put them on over my black short shorts and f/c shirt. (Fav color)

I had to tighten the pants so they wouldn't fall off but the hoodie was so big it wouldn't even matter.

Groaning I walked to the bed grabbing my phone, then walked out the door.

I made my way down the hall and towards the elevator pushing the down button.

Once the metal doors slid open I stepped inside pushing the L button.

Soon the doors opened and the living room is filled with chatter. I yawned sleepily and walked towards the couches. I see Shouto is on the couch so I sit next to him.

"Hi princess." He says wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Hay babe." I said tiredly snuggling into his chest.

"Get a room!" I hear one of the girls yell from another couch. I looked up and glared at the girls my ears twitching. They got quite.

I snuggled back down into his chest and wrapped my arms around his back trying to get closer.

"Y/n you might strangle me if you go any tighter." He said in his monotone voice. I let go laughing a little.

"Sorry im cold." I said trying not to fall back asleep.

"I can see." He said gesturing to his clothes, that are on my body, with his other hand.

"Hay dont blame me. I wasent gonna walk around in booty shorts with Mineta around." I joked sleepily. "Thats your property."

"Oh." He said turning away blushing.

"Hehe. Im gonna go get something eat. Want anything?" I asked.

"No thanks. I had food earlier." He said turning back to his normal colors.

I walked to the kitchen after getting un tangled from Shouto. I picked up f/f cereal (Fav flavor or you can eat whatever idc) and poured it into the bowl I had taken out earlier. I went to the fridge and was about to grab the fridge handle before two hands went to my hips.

Excepting Shouto I turned my head around only to find no one there. I looked down to my feet and saw purple balls sticking my feet down.

"Mineta!" I yell grabbing one of the hands on my hips and dragging the owner to the front of my body. "Un stick me you pervert!" I yelled again gaining the attention of some girls in the living room.

I didnt hear footsteps coming into the kitchen, walking just 2 feet behind me.

"Let her go." I herd Shouto's angry voice say.

"Eeepp sorry L/n." He said dropping to the floor and un sticking me. I instantly kicked his face in.

"If you ever try that again you might have some physical damage done." I said glaring at him with my ears flat on my head. He looks so terrified. (Who wouldnt. A angry bunny girl and a damn katy perry looking ass angry dude who can kill you in two seconds.)

"Yes mam sorry." He said scampering away.

"Damn he would think to see your clothes and back off." I said laughing to lighten the mood.

"Ugh its Mineta. What can you expect?" He asked calming down.

"Well I dont know. Ill make this then we can go up to your room and cuddle if that will make you feel better." I said opening the fridge and getting the milk.

"I would like that." He said smiling.

————————————————

I think thats it for this. Its short. I think next ill work on more of the book then next oneshots might me when you two watch anime together. Idk. It came out to like 720 words. Shortest thing ive ever wrote.