P R O L O G U E| C A S T

E D I T E D 

Hello... my lovely beauties, I'm guessing if you've clicked on my book it's mainly because you want to read further on. Although, to do that I'm going to have to ask you to hold on a minute and read my rules. Yes, there will be rules here just as there was in my other book.

Copyright. Look I don't want to have to deal with any issues, so refrain from causing any. This work is all mine, I've spent hours, and have had restless nights, in editing, writing, publishing, just to ensure you all get the best. In The Arms Of The Devil 2019 ©.

Don't you dare steal my work, otherwise, I'll hunt you down and when I find you I'll report you, ensuring Wattpad brings me justice... Now that we got that heated talk of our chest, let's get down to some crucial talk.

This book consists of all my ideas I have thought of for a long time and decided to drop down to make a Romantic CEO| Assistant story purely based on my imagination. It's really hard to write so don't steal other people's work claiming it as your own when it clearly isn't.

I don't Consent| Agree| Support some of the things I have published in this story. This is a Dark Romance, so please don't be immature. You've been warned that this book is Mature 18+

Let's get one thing straight, this isn't my first time writing a book, and I know what is expected of me to produce. However, there will be mistakes. My first language is English, but I'll fuck up grammar all the time. Just like I probably already have.

I expect no harsh comments such as:

"Girl, don't you know how to fucken spell?"

"This book is shit, I'm leaving"

"The main protagonist should die"

"I hate the plot, your story makes no sense and everything is out of order"

"I hate your cast, change them"

By all means, if you don't like my plot, cast, or anything about the story just leave, you know the only sang "If you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all"

There is a reason I have a cast, and that would be because through the cast I can visualize each scene more carefully, and think about what I should write about. Everyone has their own preference, this would be mine. If you like someone else you are more than welcome to imagine anyone else.

If you don't like my book, I've created a door for you special individuals. You can use that door to march your ass out. I don't need negative comments, that will not only bring me down but my confidence in product content.

Now, this does not mean don't comment. Of course comment, I appreciate each and every single comment, on my story. Especially if it's really helpful. I'm all about constructive criticism, and in the general comment's that will correct my mistakes, but if you want to march your ass in writing something mean, I will not hesitate to do the following;

A) Hesitate to reply to you

B) Block You