~8~

(A/N): Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and voting on this book so far. I really appreciate it. Also, this is where some other characters will come in. Don't worry, it won't just be Y/N and Jimin~

I quickly opened the door to the clinic to be greeted by the owner: Dr. Kim, AKA Kim Namjoon. I will admit, I do have a bit of a crush on him, but then again, all of the nurses do. He's smart, charming, handsome, and rich. Him and I are very close, so I know that he's also a very kind and caring person. Not only is he a veterinarian, but also a surgeon. He says that he loves to help people. Even though we're just close friends, he often tries to... make a move on me. Not anything to rash, just innocent flirting.

"Good morning, Ms. Y/N." he greets me with his deep voice and bright smile, his little dimples showing.

"G-good morning Dr. Kim. How was your weekend?" I asked him.
"It was great. Yours?"
"Fine." I said.
"I'll be going to the front desk now..." I said.
"Bye, jagiya." he whispered huskily into my ear while sliding and arm around my waist. I bit my lip and walked away as fast as I could.

When I got to the front desk, the two other girls working there glared at me. One of them was the head receptionist, while the other was just a basic receptionist like me. The only difference is that when the head receptionist has paperwork she doesn't feel like doing, she loads it onto us.

I miss Jiminie... I thought to myself.

~

Later on, Dr. Kim asked me to assist with a certain patient. A man and his black cat stood in the room.

"Hi there! My name is Y/N. You?" I asked this man. He said nothing.
"Okay.. well, what seems to be the matter with your pet? Such a pretty kitty you have..." I said, scratching the cat's ears.
"He needs a shot." the man dryly said.
"Oh, okay. Let me just take a look at his shot record." I said. I pulled out the file and saw that all of his shots were late... he hadn't had so much as a vaccine.
"Sir... how come you're just coming now? The record says your cat hasn't had any of his shots for the last 2 years. In this town, it's illegal. I'll have to fine you for that." I told him.

As soon as he said that, he ran away. I tried to run after him, but it ripped and fell. He ran out the front door, leaving his cat on the table.

Meow.