~40~

WE'RE AT 100k READS! THANK YOU!
By the way, from this chapter on, sometimes there will be switches POVs. If you see "*~*", the POV has switched to Jimin's. Sorry this chapter is a bit short. The next one will be normal length!

As soon as Jimin fell asleep, you grabbed a bottle of water, some chips, and your car keys. You made your way to the car and hopped in. You started the ignition and started to drive towards Jin's house. It was a bit dangerous to be driving around late at night by yourself, but you didn't care.

As soon as you got to his ginormous house, you parked your car in the driveway, thankful that not police cars where there. The house look especially eerie. None of the lights were on, not even the porch lights or the ones decorating the trees and bushes. You went up to the door and knocked a couple of times, not sure if you would get a response or not.

Suddenly, you heard a light crunching noise behind you. You didn't know what it was, so you turned around. A tall black-clothed figure stood right in front of you. Before you could scream, they held a white cloth over your mouth and nose. You passed out, falling into their arms. You got one less glimpse of them before you knocked out. It was...

*~*

Jimin woke up in the middle of the night to see you missing beside him. He panicked and his first thought was to find you. He walked all over the house, looking for you. He searched under the bed, behind the curtains, the bathrooms... but you were nowhere to be found.

He screamed your name.

"Y/N! Angel? Y/N!" he shouted, but to no avail.

He frantically got up and ran to the house phone. You had gotten one in case of an emergency. Next to it was a small notepad with numbers listed on in: one of them being Hoseok's.

Jimin quickly dialed Hoseok's number, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes.

"Hello?" was a sleepy reply Jimin got.
"HOSEOK HELP!" Jimin screamed.
"What's wrong? Why are you calling to early..?"
"Y/N, she's not home!"
"What do you mean she isn't home?"
"I mean she's nowhere in the house and I'm so worried." Jimin cried.

There was a pause.

"I'll be there in a minute." replied Hoseok. Jimin hung up the phone and jumped onto the sofa. He held himself in a fetal position, rocking back and forth. Where was his precious angel...

*~*

You woke up with a pounding headache. Your vision was a little blurry, but clear enough to make out some of your surroundings. You saw you were in a large bed. The sheets were white and the pillows were red. The backboard was red and velvety, as well as the canopy surrounding it. The room was dimly lit by a lamp, causing a romantic ambience. Everything looks very velvety and antique.

You saw up in the bed. There was a glass of water on the nightstand, but you couldn't drink it. You didn't want to risk it being some dangerous poisoned drink.

You tried to move your legs, but you couldn't. You removed the covers to see your legs cuffed to the bottom bedposts. Unlike rope, you couldn't just untie it. You would need a key. You glanced around the room to see if there was one. Unfortunately, there was not.

Suddenly, the door opened. You pretended to be sound asleep. You heard a low voice chuckle.

"Y/N?" it said. You knew that voice... it was Jin's.

"JIN?" you shot up, staring at him with wide eyes. He had his bangs down covering his forehead. He was wearing glasses and an oversized black sweatshirt. He was in his most natural state. You stared at him, amazed... and scared.

"Why am I here?" you asked, biting your lip.
"Why are you staring?" he asked, smirking.
"BECAUSE I'M CUFFED TO THIS WEIRD BUT BEAUTIFUL BED!" you shouted.

"Relax, princess, you're in your room."
"My room?"
"Well, your new room. Do you like it?" he asked.

He pointed to a desk with a beautifully designed velvety chair. "Do you like the chair?" he asked.

"I'd like some answers. And take me off of this bed, would you?" you asked.
"I'm afraid I can't do that..." Jin said.
"Um, and why is that?" you asked.

"You're mine now."