First day of school

Chapter 1

Kelli's (P.O.V)

I could hear my door open and the sound of feet coming towards my bed. I just hoped whoever it was would leave me alone. But clearly fate was not on my side today.

"IT'S TIME TO GET Up!!" my twin brother Ethan yelled through a mega phone. He acts like a child even though hes 3 min older then me.

"Sometimes i swear your such a child Ethan." i grumbled.

"Yep!" he laughs jumping on my bed. "But you love me anyways, but come on get up. We wouldn't want to be late for the first day of senior year would we?" he says pulling me up and pushing me towards the bathroom. ok so were only 16 but we skipped a grade so we can graduate early.

"I already got the shower ready as you like it." Ethan called through the door.

"Thank you Ethan." I said undressing and slipping into the nice warm water.

"Your welcome. Now hurry up. i already got your clothes picked out but i want to do your hair." he says.

15 min later i come out dressed in a white T-shirt and my pink infinity scarf. My favorite dark jeans, my converse and my black leather jacket. I quickly dry my hair and Ethan puts it into a waterfall braid. I turn to look into the mirror and my mouth falls open.

"Omg, Ethan!" i squeal "Thank you so much." i hug and kiss him.

"Your welcome little sis. But close you mouth before you catch flies." he teases.i pick up my gym shorts and toss them at his head.

"Hey whats that for?" he fake whines.

"For teasing me."

"Well in that case." he tackles me to the bed and tickles me.

"E-than s-top we need to go." i say kicking him off and shoving my gym clothes into my bag. I help him up and head to the kitchen, where Daniel my best friend and Ethan's mate is waiting. [Yes Ethan is gay] i quickly grab a pop tart then run over to hug him.

"Danny!" i say hugging him.

"Hey theres my little cupcake." he grins and spins me around.He sees my brother and walks over and kisses him.

"Whoa to much PDA. Get a room." i tease.

"Shut up." Ethan says blushing. Him and Daniel hold hands and walk out to where his car is ready to take us to school.

When we get to school i hurry to my locker to see my boyfriend Carter waiting for me.

"Hey bae miss me?" he says

"Very much." i said hugging him. he leans down and starts making out with me. my brother clears his throat.

"Now who has PDA?" he smirks.

"Get out of here." i say heat rising to my cheeks.

"Ok. ok, i was just grabbing my books." he says holding his hands up in surrender.

"Shall we go to class?" Carter ask. i nod and he takes my had and walks me to class.

"See you at lunch." he whispers before kissing me and heading down the hall to his class.

At lunch Carter and i sneak off to our spot under an old maple and make out. After that we sit and talk.

"So hows your day been princess?" he asked pulling me onto his lap.

"Its been great, i love all my subjects and teachers ."

"Thats good."

"How about you babe?"

"I already have detention."

"Nah uh. from who and why?"

"From the new gym teachers. and because me and my friends shoved a nerd in a locker."

"Was that all you did?"

"Yes."

"But you guys always do that, so you shouldn't have gotten in trouble."

"Yeah i know."

Then the bell rang and it was time to go back inside. My last class of the day was gym. He walked me to the gym and gave me a quick kiss.

"Love you princess. see you tomorrow."

"See you. ill text you when i get home." i say running into the girls locker room to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<~~~~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~<<<<~~~~~~~<<<<~~

New story. hope you guys like it. Let me know what you all think.

~Sarah