The new teachers are my mate what?

Note: Even though Kelli is a werewolf she cannot shift until she finds her mate. So she thinks she was skipped by the werewolf gene and is only human.
---------------------------------------------
Chapter 2
Kelli's (P.O.V)

I changed into my gym shorts, that were short shorts. Thanks to my idiot brother. I put on my tank top, and walked out to where the class was. I forgot to tie my shoes so i bent down to tie them giving the boys a nice view of my butt.

I heard a few whistles and one boy smacked my butt. I let out a squeal and heard a low growl. i saw the new teachers walk up.

"Alright class for today you will run 6 miles. Is that understood." one of the teachers asked.

"Yes." we all murmered.
"Good now get going!"

We all mumble but start going, i was about to take off when a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"Ms. Jackson we need to speak to you in our office after class." said Nolan.
"Yes sir." i said taking off again.

Nolan's (P.O.V)

It had been a long day so far and there had been no sign of our mate. At least this was the last class of the day. I was sitting in the office talking to my Twin Eric.

"What if our mate isnt in this pack?" i ask.

"Then we will keep looking around." he says. "we only have to be here for today."

"Thats good." i sigh. "What if we dont have a mate?" but just as i said that the most delicious sent hit my nose. It smelled like vanilla with a hint of Jasmine. I looked over at my brother to see we were thinking the same thing.

"MATE!" he said.

"We must go to her."

We walk out to the class and i see the most beautiful girl i have ever laid eyes on. She was getting her but slapped by some boys. why would she wear something like that. Of course she had a beautiful body but only we should get to see it.

All i could see was red i was about to tare some boys apart. How dare they touch whats mine? My brother put a hand on me to calm me but i could tell from his eyes to he was not happy.
My brother sent the rest of the class on their run. but before she went on her run i stopped her.

"Miss Jackson we need to speak to you in our office after class."

Kelli's(P.O.V)

After class i got a quick shower and changed back into my regular clothes. Then i walked into the office where the gym teachers where waiting.
"You wanted to see me sirs?" I asked.

"Yes we did. about your shorts we say that they are to short, we would like you to wear longer shorts." the taller one (i think is Nolan) says leaning on his desk.

"But why me? The cheerleaders wear shorter shorts."

"Because we dont like guys looking a t you." says Eric.

"But this is a free country. And who do you think you are telling me what i can and cannot wear you aren't my boyfriend. And even my boyfriend wouldn't tell me what to do." As soon as those words left my mouth i regretted them. They stalked over to me eyes pitch black.

"Well you just need to break up with that little boyfriend then."
"But why?"

"Because you are our mate." they both said in unision.

"Impossible. I don't have a mate the werewolf gene skipped me im only human. And besides im in love with my boyfriend." They both smirk and Eric pulls me onto his lap.

"If what you say is true dearie then why is every time we touch you there is electricty?And if you love your boyfriend why do you respond back?" Eric asked. To prove his point he put his lips on my necked and sucked dragging his tongue against the sensitive skin. Nolan kissed me and it only took a second before i kissed back. he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which i granted.

After a few moments he pulled away leaving me breathless.

"See my point proven." Eric smirks.

"Shut up." i say my face heating up with embarrasment.

They laugh i jump off his lap and push them away from me.

"You know what screw you!"

"Oh you would."

I left the office slamming the door behind me. i walked out to where my brother was waiting for me.

"Hey whats up with you?"he asked.

"Nothing. Can we just please go?"

"Of course." he says opening the door for me driving home.
______________________________________________________
Hope you guys like it.
•Vote&Comment
~Sarah